There are 49 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Singletary: Heitman's job in jeopardy

Per Twitter, seems like Rachal will get his starting job back, but the starting C job may be Baas's job to loose at this point
Singletary said Rachal will remain starter at RG when he returns from stinger. But he's not sure Baas will be benched when Heitmann returns.
interesting...maybe someone should show sing the ball getting snapped 50 ft. over smith's head.
Heittman will be our RG.
Hell except for 1 bad snap Baas has played really well at center. He's a more natural C than Guard. He brings more bulk, size and strength to the position and he's been driving people off the ball and he's been a brick wall in the passing game. I don't have any problems with his game.

As for Rachal getting his starting job back... We should keep him out.
NOT RACHAL!!! PLEASE NOT RACHAL!!!

Anyone notice how WELL the line played WITHOUT RACHAL????
Originally posted by WestCoast:
interesting...maybe someone should show sing the ball getting snapped 50 ft. over smith's head.

1 play...
Originally posted by NinerGM:

It's not a coincidence...
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Hell except for 1 bad snap Baas has played really well at center. He's a more natural C than Guard. He brings more bulk, size and strength to the position and he's been driving people off the ball and he's been a brick wall in the passing game. I don't have any problems with his game.

this
Originally posted by valrod33:

this

On the bad snap it looked to me like Baas thought Smith would be under center and he snapped it to his rear and lost the grip and the ball went flying.

It's not a coincidence...

We took this dude over DeSean Jackson.

I will NEVER let that go.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Heittman will be our RG.

Originally posted by valrod33:
Singletary said Rachal will remain starter at RG when he returns from stinger. But he's not sure Baas will be benched when Heitmann returns.

1 play...

true but it was also an extremely brutal play, pretty much led to 9 pts
  • dj43
  • Veteran

To be fair, a good deal of that had to do with getting plays in with enough time to be certain of having the correct blocking assignments. I don't think it had anything to do with who was at RG.