LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 219 users in the forums

Weeks 6-11, easiest stretch of our schedule.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Raiders- W 17-9
@Panthers L
Broncos @ London W
BYE
Rams W
Buccaneers L

This part of our schedule will make our break our season IMO. We need to go at least 4-1 to have a shot at the division. I'm hoping for 2 wins before this point. Even before the tough loss last week I was worried about our rookie o-line starting at Seattle and KC, 2 loudest outdoor stadiums in the league. But If we crumble during this part of the season, if we don't have at least 6 wins by Thanksgiving. Then our season will be done, with our December schedule.

So if you ever hear anyone before Halloween say Singletary should be fired, remind them about how this team has done a good job of beating average teams the last few years.

[ Edited by global_nomad on Nov 21, 2010 at 21:52:36 ]
losing a home game during that stretch really screws us, because its the only part of our schedule were we have a "home stand."

but yeah, i agree that if we can have 6 wins by the end of that stretch we'll be in good position. a
Raiders - W
Panthers - W

Broncos - Toss up
Rams - W
Buccaneers - W

(although the bucs may be harder than we anticipate)

I think this is where we recover from our bad start, and it gives us some momentum going into our December battles with the Cards, Seahawks, and Rams
Just so everyone can see, here are the matchups outside of the 6-11. FYI.

@SEA
NO
@KC
@ATL
PHI
OAK
@CAR
DEN
BYE
STL
TB
@AZ
@GB
SEA
@SD
@STL
AZ
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
You mean the season isn't over yet? I thought everyone was getting ready for the draft.
I thought the season was over Niner Talk fired everyone!
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Raiders
@Panthers
BYE
Broncos
Rams
Buccaneers

This part of our schedule will make our break our season IMO. We need to go at least 4-1 to have a shot at the division. I'm hoping for 2 wins before this point. Even before the tough loss last week I was worried about our rookie o-line starting at Seattle and KC, 2 loudest outdoor stadiums in the league. But If we crumble during this part of the season, if we don't have at least 6 wins by Thanksgiving. Then our season will be down, with our December schedule.

Definitely gotta win those games there or it's a wrap.
Originally posted by Esco:
You mean the season isn't over yet? I thought everyone was getting ready for the draft.

We will be in earnest come Tueday morning.
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
Raiders
@Panthers
BYE
Broncos
Rams
Buccaneers

This part of our schedule will make our break our season IMO. We need to go at least 4-1 to have a shot at the division. I'm hoping for 2 wins before this point. Even before the tough loss last week I was worried about our rookie o-line starting at Seattle and KC, 2 loudest outdoor stadiums in the league. But If we crumble during this part of the season, if we don't have at least 6 wins by Thanksgiving. Then our season will be down, with our December schedule.

Yeah the only decent team from those is the Broncos and maybe the Bucs, but they're pretty young and it's a home game. Need atleast 4-1.
Originally posted by Esco:

Niner Talk: It's not the reason to come to the 'zone!

Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
Raiders
@Panthers
BYE
Broncos
Rams
Buccaneers

Yeah the only decent team from those is the Broncos and maybe the Bucs, but they're pretty young and it's a home game. Need atleast 4-1.

The Bucs schedule gets damn hard from here on out. They will probably have 5-7 losses by the time they fly to the left coast.
That Rams game is a sure loss. Since when have the 49ers ever played well coming off of a bye? One constant remains, the more time this coaching staff gets to prepare, the less prepared the team is to play.
Originally posted by WerschingMachine:
That Rams game is a sure loss. Since when have the 49ers ever played well coming off of a bye? One constant remains, the more time this coaching staff gets to prepare, the less prepared the team is to play.

to your user name.
Originally posted by 84SheepDog:
Just so everyone can see, here are the matchups outside of the 6-11. FYI.

@SEA
NO
@KC
@ATL
PHI
OAK
@CAR
DEN
BYE
STL
TB
@AZ
@GB
SEA
@SD
@STL
AZ

omfg lol. Those first 5 games look harder than ever now....... We had a better chance at beating Philly with Kolb than Michael Vick... Vick is gonna f**k us up with him and D.Jackson. Kansas City, f**k man... At arrowhead?? And then we STILL have to play AT Atlanta, and then there's the game tomorrow night against NO.

Man give us a f**king break... we have to at last win ONE of those games man

[ Edited by defenderDX on Sep 19, 2010 at 21:00:09 ]
Originally posted by WerschingMachine:

haters gonna hate.
Share 49ersWebzone