LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 228 users in the forums

Weeks 6-11, easiest stretch of our schedule.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by MBniner:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Raiders
@Panthers
Broncos @ London
BYE
Rams
Buccaneers

This part of our schedule will make our break our season IMO. We need to go at least 4-1 to have a shot at the division. I'm hoping for 2 wins before this point. Even before the tough loss last week I was worried about our rookie o-line starting at Seattle and KC, 2 loudest outdoor stadiums in the league. But If we crumble during this part of the season, if we don't have at least 6 wins by Thanksgiving. Then our season will be done, with our December schedule.

So if you ever hear anyone before Halloween say Singletary should be fired, remind them about how this team has done a good job of beating average teams the last few years.

Give me a break - 4-1 through that schedule would be a godsend. You are insane. Seattle just beat SD; they are not going down easy at all in this division. We are toast until we get a real OC, HC and QB. Same stuff every season; same bullsh*t out of people like you; we're ok through this part of the season. Pull your head out of your a** and look at what we've down the last 3 weeks.

Seattle is just like us, they can play with anyone in the league at home, but have their problems on road games. Plus the Chargers are notorious for starting the season slow.
[ Edited by global_nomad on Sep 26, 2010 at 7:05 PM ]
with the Rams being on top of the NFC West by the end of the day, we are 2 games back with 12 games to go.

We can be 5-5 by thanksgiving, but if we don't beat the Raiders I think Sing should get fired.
You are absolutely foolish if you think any game on our schedule is easy with the way we "look for ways" to lose... Even the Rams could demolish us right now...
nothing is easy for this team
with the Rams being on top of the NFC West by the end of the day, we are 2 games back with 12 games to go.

We can be 5-5 by thanksgiving, but if we don't beat the Raiders I think Sing should get fired.

i haven't seen anything to indicate that this team is capable of going 5-1 through any stretch of games, no matter how good the matchups might be on paper.

the vibe around this team has gotten worse and worse. I don't see how that is going to improve after today.
This team sucks too much for anything to be considered easy.
Originally posted by HessianDud:

i haven't seen anything to indicate that this team is capable of going 5-1 through any stretch of games, no matter how good the matchups might be on paper.

the vibe around this team has gotten worse and worse. I don't see how that is going to improve after today.

I disagree, i think the team has not gotten worst. We just continue to make mistakes that hurt our chances of winning.

I think the fact that the next 2 games at home will help. We are a different team at home, I don't know why we suck on the road, but we do. Coming to some home cooking will help.
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
Raiders
@Panthers
BYE
Broncos
Rams
Buccaneers

This part of our schedule will make our break our season IMO. We need to go at least 4-1 to have a shot at the division. I'm hoping for 2 wins before this point. Even before the tough loss last week I was worried about our rookie o-line starting at Seattle and KC, 2 loudest outdoor stadiums in the league. But If we crumble during this part of the season, if we don't have at least 6 wins by Thanksgiving. Then our season will be down, with our December schedule.

Definitely gotta win those games there or it's a wrap.
Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
Raiders
@Panthers
BYE
Broncos
Rams
Buccaneers

This part of our schedule will make our break our season IMO. We need to go at least 4-1 to have a shot at the division. I'm hoping for 2 wins before this point. Even before the tough loss last week I was worried about our rookie o-line starting at Seattle and KC, 2 loudest outdoor stadiums in the league. But If we crumble during this part of the season, if we don't have at least 6 wins by Thanksgiving. Then our season will be down, with our December schedule.

Definitely gotta win those games there or it's a wrap.
Raiders
@Panthers
Broncos @ London
BYE
Rams
Buccaneers

This part of our schedule will make our break our season IMO. We need to go at least 4-1 to have a shot at the division. I'm hoping for 2 wins before this point. Even before the tough loss last week I was worried about our rookie o-line starting at Seattle and KC, 2 loudest outdoor stadiums in the league. But If we crumble during this part of the season, if we don't have at least 6 wins by Thanksgiving. Then our season will be done, with our December schedule.

So if you ever hear anyone before Halloween say Singletary should be fired, remind them about how this team has done a good job of beating average teams the last few years.

i particularly like our chances in four weeks
we won't lose i'm sure !

we're gonna lose all of those games.
Originally posted by 49Fever:
Raiders
@Panthers
Broncos @ London
BYE
Rams
Buccaneers

i particularly like our chances in four weeks
we won't lose i'm sure !

we might get our ass whooped by jet lag
Raiders L
@Panthers L
Broncos @ London L
BYE L
Rams L
Buccaneers L
[ Edited by rxrunner on Oct 3, 2010 at 2:20 PM ]
Originally posted by WerschingMachine:
That Rams game is a sure loss. Since when have the 49ers ever played well coming off of a bye? One constant remains, the more time this coaching staff gets to prepare, the less prepared the team is to play.

Sadly true!
Originally posted by HessianDud:

I disagree, i think the team has not gotten worst. We just continue to make mistakes that hurt our chances of winning.

I think the fact that the next 2 games at home will help. We are a different team at home, I don't know why we suck on the road, but we do. Coming to some home cooking will help.

There play has gotten better from the chiefs game, but in the win-loss coloum we get worse each week.
Share 49ersWebzone