This had to be the funniest pix ever.

LOL, that is great
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
Originally posted by derek_allen_02:
What do you expect him to say? Of course a player will say their team is better than another team.

No the smart thing to say would be to keep his mouth shut and just play.

you have obviously never played anything semi competitive. Im sorry if they dont just roll over and die for your beloved saints. Get out of here

You don't know me man to make that remark. I grew up playing sports, played football in high school

I have played enough sports in my life to know that talk is cheap. The good teams do their talking on the field, only wonna be teams run their mouths like this.

I dont know you but I see how you talk and that tells me all i need to know, a good leader isnt a pessimist and quiet. So im sorry if they arent rolling over and dieing for you, best way to make them play better is to raise the stakes and you do that by talking, this is football everyone talks sh**.

You can keep drinking the homer koolaid all you want. Nobody saying to roll over and die. Look how a champion like Drew Brees handles questions, he says the niners are better then they showed. Does he seem soft to because he didn't say "everyone knows we are gonna destroy the niners". Is he not a good leader ?

Do you remember Steve Young, Jerry Rice, Joe Montana, Ronnie Lott making stupid ass statements like this ? Were they not good leaders ?

VD is a good player but he leaves a lot to be desired as a leader.

This team and this head coach talk big talk without backing it up. Over confidence is exactly why the Seattle kicked our asses.

Its still armature hour over in Santa Clara.

It isn't a stupid statement, and drew brees isn't that kind of leader it would be weird if he said something like that. What VD did was up the stakes for the niners to get them to play harder, which is very smart it lets the team know that he believes in them and is still going to play as hard as he can. Again the saints are always looking for bandwagon fans, go ahead i'm sick of your complete pessimism. Here is some quotes you'll like

“If you can believe it, the mind can achieve it.”
-Ronnie Lott

"Winners, I am convinced, imagine their dreams first. They want it with all their heart and expect it to come true. There is, I believe, no other way to live. "
-Joe Montana
BRING IT ON AINT`S!
I wish Coach Sing and the rest of the 49ers could just shut-up and do the talking on the field.

WE ARE BETTER!!!! WE WILL SHOW THE WORLD THAT ON MONDAY NIGHT!!!!
IM GONNA BE THERE LB3 ROW 8 YELLING MY ASS OFF!!!!! WE'RS GONNA SHOW EVERYONE "WHO DAT" REALLY IS!!!!!!!!

*52*

LETS GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by teeohh:
susweel you lie! indians don't play football

This indian did.

Being a punter doesn't count.

-9fA

Lol

I wish I could punt.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
kray28 = another Indian who played football.

My two brothers played too, younger brother was a D-Lineman, youngest played Center, I played WR/RB and CB.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by teeohh:
susweel you lie! indians don't play football

This indian did.

Being a punter doesn't count.

-9fA

Lol

I wish I could punt.

Don't even say being a long snapper doesn't count

Coach is semi-retarded and he is apparently passing that on to his players

[ Edited by ninersrule4 on Sep 18, 2010 at 19:59:01 ]

Good for Vern.
love the trash talk
Im gonna have to back up the talks of my 9ers team so far during the week. Im gonna bench Brees in my FF and replace him with Alex Smith. Theres no way Willis and co will let what happened in Settle come about again this following week!

Im either gonna take a big hit in FF or come away with a good score with Alex as my QB.

*this could really really bad*
I like the confidence.
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:

WE ARE BETTER!!!! WE WILL SHOW THE WORLD THAT ON MONDAY NIGHT!!!!
IM GONNA BE THERE LB3 ROW 8 YELLING MY ASS OFF!!!!! WE'RS GONNA SHOW EVERYONE "WHO DAT" REALLY IS!!!!!!!!

*52*

LETS GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!

love the optimism weather it's real or not.
Share 49ersWebzone