LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 445 users in the forums

Revised season predictions knowing what you know now.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
9-7.
One big factor in the NFC West thus far: all teams tend to give up when nothing is going their way, very sad trend; so whomever breaks this 'bad' wins the NFC West.

What's even more cumbersome is that on paper we're the most talented/deepest team in the division... yet we don't have a creative/hot-shot OC to utilize/dominate weakness with that depth/talent. (Instead we keep thinking we can just impose our will.)

With Jimmy Raye we're 8-8 with a playoff birth, and without him possibly 11-5 with a playoff win. Everybody wants to blame Alex Smith, but the achilles' heel is in Jimmy Raye's ignorance.
I'm sticking with my original prediction, 10-6.
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
6 - 10, but it could swing up or down depending on the momentum of this team. I'm not even confident we could even beat the cards or the rams right now. I think a shaun hill lead lions team could even beat us.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
I'll get back to you Monday at about 9PM.

Same. I believe I originally predicted 10 wins, depending on how we play tonight, it will either stay the same or plummet downwards.

-9fA
Call me crazy but I still see this team making the playoff's. One loss, even two loses won't mean its time to throw in the towel.

10-6 / Go Niners!
9-7
9-7 , with NFC West Title

I think that we will lose tomorrow's game, win @ chiefs , lose @ falcons
1-3, ouch! BUT it will get better from there and we will finish strong and put up a good fight in the playoffs!

Raye must go at the end of season, Let the QB coach get a shot at OC... have Alex and Singletary goto time management school, thats my pet peeve with 49ers, to many badly used time outs and delay of games!

Anything less of NFC west title, new coaching staff! We have the talent, it just needs to be used correctly
15-1
For everybody that watched the games yesterday...Seattle and Arizona looked like s**t. We still got this and even if we lose tonight were only 1 game back.

Originally posted by backontop:
I will let you know after I see what happens on Monday. If they come out and refuse to compete then I doubt we even get to 8-8. If they go out and turn it into a football game, then I would say 10-6. If they can compete with the Saints, they should be able to compete with any other team in the NFL.

And if they beat the Saints...the sky is the limit.
9-7, West Champs.
6-10 if we are lucky

if not lucky 5-11
I'll say 9-7. But no lower.
Originally posted by Shaj:
6 - 10, but it could swing up or down depending on the momentum of this team. I'm not even confident we could even beat the cards or the rams right now. I think a shaun hill lead lions team could even beat us.

LMAO, Oh hell no, i dont think this would ever happen.
Share 49ersWebzone