There are 233 users in the forums

Make Dominique Zeigler #1 WO untill Michael Crabtree pulls his head outa his a$$

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Man if Zeigler is our #1 WR then 4-12 here we come.
Originally posted by YouGotGored:
I can't wait to come back to this thread WHEN Crabtree is catching 7 balls a game.

People need to calm down!

I agree people need to calm down , wait and see if he has another bad game before melting down.
I agree I called it last year, put DZ in the mix of things!!
nothing surprises me in the nfl, anymore... not even in forums.

if we win this game, i won't be shocked. if we go 0-4 till we face eagles, i won't be surprised.

crabcake will get it together, the whole team will... i'm just hoping it will be sooner rather than later.
Originally posted by susweel:

Jake Locker? SCORE!!!!
Originally posted by ttime1:
Originally posted by Ninefan56:
If Crabs is not going to take things seriously then put someone is who will take it seriously. If Zeigler will catch the ball and fight for posession then I am all for him to be on the field. I don't want divas and pretty boys playing for the team unless they are willing to play.

You have no evidence of you accusations. None.

I remember Alex Smith making some cryptic comments during TC about how it would be nice to be able to practice with all of his weapons kind of insinuating that perhaps Crabs was milking his neck injury. But then again he got his neck injury catching one of AS's patented "get-your-receiver-killed-by-throwing-the-ball-high-in-traffic-passes".

It's probably one of those "Which came first? The chicken or the egg?" things.

I think we have a lot of locker room problems right now.

I honestly believe if we had either a quality QB or a quality OC, this thread wouldn't even be on here. It would be fantastic if we had both but at this point, 1 out of 2 wouldn't be bad.
The 9ers have invested a lot of money and their own credibility in Crabtree. I don't know that he is aware that others have put their careers on the line in his behalf. I think there is a lot of pressure on Raye and Singletary to have Crabtree make an impact in the next game. He has been given a lot of rope compared to other players. He will be double-teamed most of the game. Other receivers will have more opportunities if the ball is delivered to them.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

Jake Locker? SCORE!!!!

No more high draft pick QBs. Bring in Vick next year......

WTF is wrong with me its only been 1 game and we are already talking about next year.
this is a retarded idea, sorry.
Actually, I'd rather Crabtree show more effort in practice in between games. Otherwise, why pay him all that $$$$ to be a back up? For a WR with his accomplishments, he shouldn't have dropped/deflected that pass which became an INT. He played a lot of basketball, too. Guy should have good hands.

Jake Locker? SCORE!!!!

WTF is wrong with me its only been 1 game and we are already talking about next year.

WTF is wrong with you for talking about Vick? Next year you want to bring in a 31 year old QB that has never even had a 60% completion percentage, even in his best season, or thrown more than 20 TDs? That's going to fix things?
Originally posted by Gavintech:

Jake Locker? SCORE!!!!

WTF is wrong with you for talking about Vick? Next year you want to bring in a 31 year old QB that has never even had a 60% completion percentage, even in his best season, or thrown more than 20 TDs? That's going to fix things?

what if there's no football next year? he'll be 33 by the time he gets here
A great QB would make an average WR look like a pro bowl.
you're only as good as your QB
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Ziegler over Crabtree. lol Dumb Idea.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Gavintech:

Jake Locker? SCORE!!!!

He's a good stop gap until we can develop someone.
Share 49ersWebzone