There are 241 users in the forums

What would make you happy Monday night, what do you want to see from the 49ers?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Of course you know I would like to see the Saints come out and show more life on offense but I do not know how much we will be able to do if the 49ers play up to their capability on defense. If our offense doesn't show what they are capable of, then I want to see our defense keep up what they started last week. I think that your OC will have problems deciding what to game plan for. Last week the Vikings thought we were going to come after Favre and we sat back in zone defense and this messed them up big time. Gregg Williams is known for keeping offenses off balance and I do not see that changing this week. I do foresee a win for us but I don't think it will be a blow out like some of you guys think, or like some fans think.
I'd like to see Jimmy Raye step down as play caller and let Mike Johnson take over.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
play with heart, play with organization, play smart, win.
y i dont epect a win but we sure as hell put up a good fight
I want them to compete.
Win = ecstatic
close game = happy
blowout = facepalm
when its over, to not be 0-2, PERIOD!
Yeah we need to win because of our f**k up in Seattle... If we beat the Seahawks it would have been a different story
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Yeah we need to win because of our f**k up in Seattle... If we beat the Seahawks it would have been a different story

before the seattle game when everyone was predicting us blowing them out, I was concerned that we COULD actually lose. Not so much the "losing to seattle" thing, but more, playing the saints in week 2, then two games on the road could easily put us at 0-4. I know it's only week 2, but our backs are kindda up against the wall.
There is a real difference between "happy" and "satisfied." I'd be very "happy" if we made a real slug-fest game out of it - even if we lost! If we made the Saints work and pay for every inch.

HOWEVER, I wouldn't be "satisfied" unless we won!

• A-R-S
  • Veteran
Win the game. There are no moral victories, "keep it competitive" or "play with heart." Win or GTFO.
Originally posted by mayo63:
Just be competitive.
Originally posted by A-R-S:
Win the game. There are no moral victories, "keep it competitive" or "play with heart." Win or GTFO.

This.....but for every game the rest of the season not just Monday night.
a touchdown would be nice
Originally posted by A-R-S:

This.
Share 49ersWebzone