There are 210 users in the forums

When do we get our first win?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

When do we get our first win?

Ok.. I'm a bit worried now. From the performance the niners put up against the Seahawks, our early schedule and how well the Chiefs looked at home against the Chargers, I fear our yearly losing streak starts early. Unless they get their act together, it may be awhile before Singletary and co. gets their first win.

I think it's entire within the realm of possibility they can beat the Saints this monday if they are prepared enough this time and pissed off enough, but at the same time I think they might not win until the raiders come to town in week 6 is also a possibility. We know how bad they were on the road last year and I am scared they have not gotten any better in that respect.
Monday, against the Saints.

The home opener on a national TV. Rice's number being retired. A humbled team with great expectations.

I can't wait for this game.
raiders week 6
Originally posted by HessianDud:

The home opener on a national TV. Rice's number being retired. A humbled team with great expectations.

This. Had to agree with Hessian sometime!
Originally posted by English:

I'm pretty sure we lost the game when Steve Young had his number retired a couple years ago.

*have
*all the time
*because he's sexy
KC looked pretty good against SD ...... I had hoped for a win there. I just hope we play good enough against the Champs on Monday ...... I want to regain some hope here.
Originally posted by znk916:

I'm pretty sure we lost the game when Steve Young had his number retired a couple years ago.

i wasn't making a causal connection between the # retirement and a win. i was explaining why i'm excited for this game: the atmosphere and context of the game is something, as a fan, I am very much anticipating.

What are you talking about?
We are coming back in a huge way on Monday.....have faith

i wasn't making a causal connection between the # retirement and a win. i was explaining why i'm excited for this game: the atmosphere and context of the game is something, as a fan, I am very much anticipating.

Quit being positive, GET OUT

when we score more than the other team in a game
Originally posted by valrod33:

Quit being positive, GET OUT

sorry, errr, let me translate for Niner Talk:

dood, we're suxorcakes on teevee!
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
when we score more than the other team in a game

Is that scoring more points than the other team or do we have to outscore the umpires as well?
  • dman
  • Veteran
We will never win another game.
Share 49ersWebzone