LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 272 users in the forums

When do we get our first win?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

When do we get our first win?

Never if we play like last week.
we win at kc. Anemic offense. 3 lucky plays. There defense is good, but our offense sucks anyway so it doesn't mater.
Soon.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Let's look at the bright side, hopefully a 1-5 start gets us a new H.C., O.C. and a QB.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
when AS is benched.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
0-16
Originally posted by znk916:
raiders week 6

as much as i dont want to admit it, but realistically yesss :(
For sure we are NOT winning on the road. We play good at home but the Saints are going to be very tough to beat. Philly I think is still a better team so that leaves the Raider game
raiders week 6

Season's over then if that's the case. Awfully tough to build a winning streak after a 1-5 start.

My hope is it's next Monday. But we'll see. If this team lays down against the Ain'ts -- be prepared for the Perfect Storm.
  • dugo
  • Veteran
I'm saying this Monday...no matter what I just can't think anything less...GO NINERS

Originally posted by billbird2111:
raiders week 6

Season's over then if that's the case. Awfully tough to build a winning streak after a 1-5 start.

My hope is it's next Monday. But we'll see. If this team lays down against the Ain'ts -- be prepared for the Perfect Storm.

It could very well happen, but we have a pretty nice sched after phil!

@ seattle [loss]
NO [win] (now that this becomes a big game, I think we step up at home!
@KC [loss], we can't handle crowd noise
@ATL [loss] same team that crushed us last year, except we are on the road (ninertalk is in shambles by this point, highest ban rate ever)
Phil [win] vick or kolb, I think we can make them one dimensional
Oak [win] its the raiders
@Car [win] their strength is answer by our run d, and they might have clausen in by then
Den [win] tebow gets hurt
STL [win]
TB [win]
@ARZ [win] we just play them well
@GB [loss] rodgers will pick us apart
sea [win] redemption
@SD [loss] see rodgers
@STL [win]
AZ [loss] if 10-6 doesn't get us in then we will def need to win this game and we play strong at the end of seasons, but we might be resting guys otherwise

so 10-6
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by billbird2111:
raiders week 6

Bill I really think MNF might be the end of Alex.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Monday, against the Saints.

The home opener on a national TV. Rice's number being retired. A humbled team with great expectations.

I can't wait for this game.

can't say it better. our Team now knows that wins will NOT be handed to them. and we shine on prime time! if not a win look for a battle!
This is the week brother. The Eagles are coming to town all kinds of f**ked up. I think we can make them look bad on National TV.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
This is the week brother. The Eagles are coming to town all kinds of f**ked up. I think we can make them look bad on National TV.

drag them down to our level woo!
Share 49ersWebzone