There are 233 users in the forums

What do you Hate about the niners

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by danimal:
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
Originally posted by Gavintech:
The #1 thing is the majority of WZ posters.

especially the overreaction in the WZ over a loss

Early in 2005 season, some zoners panicked and were called overreactionists...they turned out to be right

Early in 2006 season, some zoners panicked and were called overreactionists...they turned out to be right

Early in 2007 season, some zoners panicked and were called overreactionists...they turned out to be right

Early in 2008 season, some zoners panicked and were called overreactionists...they turned out to be right

Early in 2009 season, some zoners panicked and were called overreactionists...they turned out to be right

Early in 2010 season, some zoners panicked and were called overreactionists...

This is what a child would call basic pattern recognition.

i'm hoping for the law of averages to kick in

thats cool, nothing wrong with hope...but that should not be confused such that anybody who is not hopeful is overreacting.

no there's definitely sensible reactions that aren't optimistic. but some of the crap in here is just overwhelmingly off the charts

count me in for cautiously NOT optimistic after that performance

Early in 2005 season, some zoners panicked and were called overreactionists...they turned out to be right

Early in 2006 season, some zoners panicked and were called overreactionists...they turned out to be right

Early in 2007 season, some zoners panicked and were called overreactionists...they turned out to be right

Early in 2008 season, some zoners panicked and were called overreactionists...they turned out to be right

Early in 2009 season, some zoners panicked and were called overreactionists...they turned out to be right

+1

Anyone right now with the "ITS JUST ONE GAME" mentally has adapted a losing-mentality, and they don't even know it.
Originally posted by Joecool:

i'm hoping for the law of averages to kick in

It already has. We have a below average QB.

Originally posted by susweel:
I just hate losing every f**king year.
their fans..1 game doesnt represent an entire season

[ Edited by CrAnKD4TCRabTree on Sep 13, 2010 at 13:35:59 ]
their fans
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Alex Smith
Originally posted by CrAnKD4TCRabTree:
their fans..1 game doesnt represent an entire season

Yes, 1 game don't represent an entire season. BUT it does represent the progress of an entire Off-season, which at this point represents absolutely no progress at all.
I just hate losing every f**king year because of Alex Smith... so 'I HATE ALEX SMITH.

Fixed
Originally posted by verb1der:

+1

Anyone right now with the "ITS JUST ONE GAME" mentally has adapted a losing-mentality, and they don't even know it.

and what do you have? a "winning" mentality. LOL. I think its the exact opposite buddy. People giving up on the season after one loss.... have adapted a losing mentality

Early in 94 when Philly handed us our asses, a load of fans panicked. And. They were wrong.

So it isn't always as simple as that.
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:
Originally posted by verb1der:

+1

and what do you have? a "winning" mentality. LOL. I think its the exact opposite buddy. People giving up on the season after one loss.... have adapted a losing mentality

Who said I'm giving up on the season? I wish this team the best every year, but I refuse to ignore the obvious problems that ails this team, therefore, I absolutely feel that everyone who is frustrated in the zone has the right to be frustrated regardless of how they want to express it.

I wish I could be numb to getting blown out and just say "OH IT'S OK TO LOSE WE'RE GOING TO BE FINE IT'S JUST ONE GAME!" Is that how you feel? I sure hope not.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Im gonna be honest I hate a lot of our fans. They never show up at games they dont support our team and get loud or anything at the games. I hate that we fired Garcia Mooch and TO all the same time and now we are in the whole we are in. I hate losing every year its about damn time we grow a pair and play like an NFL team. I hate how we didnt pursue Mcnab and still have overpaid Nate on our team, and people are already saying start BIGGER BUST David Caar give me a break its one game people ONE GAME. Have a nice day.
Share 49ersWebzone