LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 250 users in the forums

Do you still think we will win the west?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
we really started out the season in the worst way possible.
we lost to one of the worst teams in the league, we didnt lose but got our ass handed to us.
we are playing the blame game, and we arent keeping it in the house. the media is all over it. soon the players in the locker room are going to be turn on each other becuase of this.
we couldnt run.
we cant get our plays in at the right time. what other team has this problem?
our secondary is horrible, clements is always getting beat, and we look slow as hell.
lastly, the way we run our training camp is horrible. we dont play the players that we need (gore, crabtree) and expect them just to turn it on when they play in week one.

i dont care how horrible the rest of the west is, i am begining to think we are just as bad. I dont want to hear any excuses about how this is week 1, you really dont see any other make excuses year after year. truly disapointing
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
NO
f**k no
dunno. But what's scary is the future. Unless we can bring in a good QB via free agency, we're screwed for the next few years.
I think everyone needs to come to terms with what some of us have already known. There are FOUR horrible teams in the NFC West. I always laugh when people clown on the Rams and Seahawks as if we are not just as bad. The Cards are pretty horrible too.

Anybody can win this division. But not a single team coming out of this DIV is going to be any good when compared to the class of the conference.
Yup.
I just want to win a game.
If you can't even figure out how to get plays relayed to your QB, how can you expect to win a division title?
Of course I do.
Yes

We're in the worse division in the history of the NFL. Hassleback will not last the entire season and Seattle will not run away like Arizona has.

We'll beat Seattle when they come to Frisco. We'll get this game back.

Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
If you can't even figure out how to get plays relayed to your QB, how can you expect to win a division title?

magic or prayer
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Winning the west means we're stuck with another year of the Smith/Raye duo.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Only if Sing wears a bigger wooden cross so god can see it better.
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
we really started out the season in the worst way possible.
we lost to one of the worst teams in the league, we didnt lose but got our ass handed to us.
we are playing the blame game, and we arent keeping it in the house. the media is all over it. soon the players in the locker room are going to be turn on each other becuase of this.
we couldnt run.
we cant get our plays in at the right time. what other team has this problem?
our secondary is horrible, clements is always getting beat, and we look slow as hell.
lastly, the way we run our training camp is horrible. we dont play the players that we need (gore, crabtree) and expect them just to turn it on when they play in week one.
i dont care how horrible the rest of the west is, i am begining to think we are just as bad. I dont want to hear any excuses about how this is week 1, you really dont see any other make excuses year after year. truly disapointing

i agree 100%, same reason san diego always starts slow
More than ever.

You have to face adversity in all seasons. How to respond is telling if the team is a Champion caliber team, or a ''get em next year'' type team.

We got knocked out, but will we get back up ?

Big wake up call, and I'm glad it happened this early.

remember the Broncos undefeated streak last year.
Sooner or later, you're going to lose, and you only win with the way you respond.
Share 49ersWebzone