There are 73 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

ITS TWO GAMES!!!

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
f**k all the people saying the season is over after one f**ken game!! last time i checked we still have 15 games to play!!

yeah , good luck with that

Gore up the Middle Sing

& Alex too High Smith

Ray sleepy Gun !

all the luck to you and the team

6-10 if we are lucky
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cNiner:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
f**k all the people saying the season is over after one f**ken game!! last time i checked we still have 15 games to play!!

yeah , good luck with that

Gore up the Middle Sing

& Alex too High Smith

Ray sleepy Gun !

all the luck to you and the team

6-10 if we are lucky

See? This kinda s**t right here...
its one game they SHOULD have won by a much inferior team.
Originally posted by ishkabibel:
I know it's only one game, but they looked better under Nolan.

Take that back!
i believed the hype, now im:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
its one game they SHOULD have won by a much inferior team.

That's why the meltdown in NT...typical.
WE'RE GONNA DRAFT #1 OVERALL NEXT SEASON!!!
Alex Smith is a f*cking tool, just like any delusional prick that supports this *sshole. This guy couldn"t even buy talent with all the f*ckin money he stole from the niners his first 5 years he was on the f*ckin payroll. WTF is this guys problem???? Start David Carr, and end this f*ckin charade.......Smith is f*ckin clueless, and always will be!!!!!!!!!

[ Edited by P-52ENFORCER on Sep 12, 2010 at 17:37:45 ]
Originally posted by jrg:
Holy s**t. I've never seen so much god awful fans my entire life.

One game, we get worked..and suddenly we're quitting on our strategy, coaches, players, etc?!

Seriously?!

This is ONE GAME people. I don't know some people are smoking but some of this is really disturbing.

The Rams just lost the game...Sam Bradford threw his 3rd INT and game losing INT at the end...instead, they're supporting their team...and supporting their success instead of calling for their heads and saying stupid s**t like Troy Smith should start...and we should cut Singletary..just stop please.

We got our ass beat. s**t happens.

Next week, Monday Night Football...SB Champs..Jerry Rice in the stadium..

LETS f**kING GO

Not just this forum but on NFL.com, ESPN.com, and other sites niner fans are posting the same thing. I know we lost but dayam man....its 1 game. We lost to the seahawks once last year late in the season so I'd rather lose to them at the beginning than at the end. The 49ers will bounce back and what better time than on primetime at home Monday night against the superbowl Champs.

The Saints remind me of the Colts, they both have outstanding offenses with multiple go-to receivers and Superbowl winning quarterbacks. Remember we almost won that game in Indy last year, but this time we have our home crowd.
I dont think the season is "over." That's a bit of stretch but an understandable reaction.

I think ANY Niner fan should be concerned though. The only silver lining was the way we started. We looked good. Smith was on fire. Everything looked good. Defense was solid.

Then something happened...and we imploded. We literally gave up. I feel like there is more to the Crabtree situation and its far more troubling than we know.
yea people need to calm down its not the end of the world if we lose one game media hype did us all in with every media outlet saying the same thing its going to be a blow out win
this loss falls on the oline and alex smith think about i we have 2 rookie starters on the oline who have to get used to the nfl game hell crabtree and davis both played like sh't
BRING BACK CODY PICKETT
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
BRING BACK CODY PICKETT

Please god....
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
WE'RE GONNA DRAFT #1 OVERALL NEXT SEASON!!!

locker or luck come on down
Originally posted by P-52ENFORCER:
Alex Smith is a f*cking tool, just like any delusional prick that supports this *sshole. This guy couldn"t even buy talent with all the f*ckin money he stole from the niners his first 5 years he was on the f*ckin payroll. WTF is this guys problem???? Start David Carr, and end this f*ckin charade.......Smith is f*ckin clueless, and always will be!!!!!!!!!

well said.