There are 265 users in the forums

Michael Crabtree

Shop Find 49ers gear online
probably needed to play in the preseason!
Originally posted by teeohh:
Sing needs to do to Crabtree what he did to Davis and humble his ass

Hakeem Nicks will bee a better receiver than Crabtree, imo....

Crabtree would probably go running into the arms of Primetime and MC Hammer if that were to happen.

I will not argue with Hakeen Nicks becoming a better receiver. He has the pro-bowl QB and desire to better his game. Two things that Crabtree lacks.
Im starting to have the same thought i had about him from last season when he was holding out..........

he really doesnt want to be in San Francisco his heart isnt in the game he reminds me of how T.O. was around his team mates he was always on his own really didnt bond with team mates

the only way i can really see Crabtree happy is if he was in Dallas we all know he grew up a Cowgirl fan

i hope he proves me wrong but i honestly i dont see the passion in his game

i see passion in guys like V.D & Zeigler but not Crabtree

after seeing Dez Bryant today he compare to Crabtree looks hungry for the game
thats the type of player i want in frisco i think all of us want that....
idiots... ya lets get rid of crabtree cus he didnt have a good game.... o and tha one who thinks hakeem nicks will have a better career... haha wut cus he had 3tds today? ya ok brandon lloyd also had some of tha most bizzare catches ive ever seen wut does that tell u... squat... u people. sorry most of u people cus there are real niner fans in hear but most of you hate hate hate... u aint niner fans u are arm rest coaches who think they kno everything.... ya crabtree had his contract problem but we will never know if it was him or his agent but guess wut he signed for tha next 5 season so shut tha hell up.... and root for our niners!
10 to 1 odds modesto, craps will be holding out for a new contract within 3 yrs.
crabtree will be fine. everyone had a bad game today. he did look like s**t and i would blame both picks on him but he will rebound. VD looked like s**t just two years ago and now hes a beast. crabs looked good last year, he will be ok. dont trip. i think the niners underestimated the hawks today and that was very obvious from the start.
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:

Crabtree would probably go running into the arms of Primetime and MC Hammer if that were to happen.

I will not argue with Hakeen Nicks becoming a better receiver. He has the pro-bowl QB and desire to better his game. Two things that Crabtree lacks.

Nicks is already better since last year, he has big play ability that Crabs doesn't.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
crabtree will be fine. everyone had a bad game today. he did look like s**t and i would blame both picks on him but he will rebound. VD looked like s**t just two years ago and now hes a beast. crabs looked good last year, he will be ok. dont trip. i think the niners underestimated the hawks today and that was very obvious from the start.

2nd
Originally posted by znk916:

Nicks is already better since last year, he has big play ability that Crabs doesn't.

crabs just isnt tuned yet but your rite he doesnt have big play "ABILITY" he just won tha biletnikoff award twice haha c'mon man
Singletary is going to open up a can o' whoop ass on this fool, watch.

Originally posted by NinerGold39:
Singletary is going to open up a can o' whoop ass on this fool, watch.

Or will he call an unnecessary timeout beforehand?

Cosigned, plus he has better hands. Anyone remember the behind the back catch he made in college?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
10 to 1 odds modesto, craps will be holding out for a new contract within 3 yrs.

His work ethic is being questioned when it will take multiple pro-bowls appearances to trigger the incentives in his rookie deal - the guy seems too carefree sometimes. Just saying...to hold out, you gotta be pretty good.
Originally posted by ModestoNiner:

crabs just isnt tuned yet but your rite he doesnt have big play "ABILITY" he just won tha biletnikoff award twice haha c'mon man

just a product of the spread offense he was in during college

his athleticism is nothing special, his hands were supposed to be good but he had a bunch of drops last year and obviously we saw what happened today....
Originally posted by ModestoNiner:

just a product of the spread offense he was in during college

his athleticism is nothing special, his hands were supposed to be good but he had a bunch of drops last year and obviously we saw what happened today....

i understand the spread comment i really do... but is abbilities cannot be denied... look at vernon he had ton of potential but it just took a while to come along i think it will b tha same wit crabs hopefully it wont take 4 season tho lol
Share 49ersWebzone