There are 81 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

"Total Failure"

Originally posted by susweel:
f**king pathetic

An then some!
disgustingly bad
Smith's overthrow to Moran Norris on 4th down.

Our 4th down failure at the goal line (penalized and took a field goal).

TWO picks that turned into quick TD's for the Seahawks.

f**k that was embarrassing...but with that said it's only week 1 and our defense did look good before our offense threw them under the bus. Looking forward to see how we react in week 2, although we're playing a much better team there's no other acceptable response than a win.
Flat.

We looked like a team that took the last 2 weeks off.

Crabs hasn't played since last year.
Money Back
Alex Raye
Originally posted by ninerbrand:
GET VICK
Just bad. I mean did we play the Saints this week...thought it was next week. We better bring it or else we're good as dead.
  • MILFS
  • Veteran
Stupidity and Insanity:

definition of those two words: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
honestly i think many players get days off since their veterans!
i say bull, if mike singletary says back in his days were much harder practice these guys that make millions to keep us entertained, not lost in the motion thinking its theirs for the taking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i guess im just frustrated about the loss quote me if im wrong dang....
P. U.
Every year we diehard fans purchase Sunday ticket or go to watch our team. It just seems to be the same result year in and year out. As upset as I am about this loss the biggest thing that grieves me is the same stupid mistakes especially with thte offense. Guys I don't care how much weapons you collect, IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW AND WHEN TO USE THEM YOU WILL FAIL! RAYE, you are to experienced to be making the same in game mistakes with hte length of time the calls take to come into Alex Smith. If there are equipment failures then it is incumbent on you to let Alex Smith make the calls himself. Ginn was almost invisible on the field today until the second half. He was not used. What happened to Westbrook, and Zeigler if the starters are not producing then you must shake things up.

Michael Crabtree played utterly terrible today and I was truly in favor of benching him. Hopefully, he now knows the value of preseason games. Our O-Line did not play great there were some mistakes but I expected that with the rookies and change at center. THEY WILL GET BETTER PEOPLE! My biggest concern is with the lack of offensive flow, playcalling and use of the offensive personnel. Lastly, the secondary needs to play a lot more disciplined. If Hasselbeck can exploit them imagine what Brees will do on Monday night. COACH SING, I AM CALLING YOU OUT TO GET EVERYTHING TOGETHER NOW BEFORE IT GES OUT OF HAND. You need to get on Jimmy Raye about the use of his personnel and the delays in getrting in the calls. An utterly disappointing effort teamwide. The return game reminds me of last season as well. Next week is big folks!

I think the play calling is horrific at times. The pass to Norris wasn't perfect but a more agile receiver would have caught it. The Fullback dive call was rediculous. Alex wasn't stellar but I think the playcalling put the momentum in Seattle's favor.
Originally posted by tokash620:
I think the play calling is horrific at times. The pass to Norris wasn't perfect but a more agile receiver would have caught it. The Fullback dive call was rediculous. Alex wasn't stellar but I think the playcalling put the momentum in Seattle's favor.

My thoughts exactly.
Aaron Rodgers