LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 406 users in the forums

Niners will win next week!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Alex smith is a piece of sh*t he still doing the same crap not knowing how to step into the pocket instead he does his trademark roll to the right and i know it's going out of bounds we need to try and let carr play and salvage whats left of this season.
Alex smith is a piece of sh*t he still doing the same crap not knowing how to step into the pocket instead he does his trademark roll to the right and i know it's going out of bounds we need to try and let carr play and salvage whats left of this season.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I expect a moral victory.

After that showing, the only good thing happening Monday is it's Jerry Rice night. Other than that, we ain't got a chance in hell.

[ Edited by Giant9er on Sep 12, 2010 at 17:32:48 ]
they will play alot better, still not enough to beat the saints though, and still won't solve their problems of playing on the road.
Originally posted by kstolai:
Smith = Sub par

Sub Par looks at Alex and Laughs

Sub Par Alex
  • Mex49
News Flash:

Saints DB's are taking next week off- pass plays over 4 yards don't happen
Part of me wants to think every coach and player will learn from the Seahawks game and with #80 getting retired, MNF at home we will win. The other part says Brees will tear us up and we will look like we learned nothing from game 1 and last year. All I know is CB or QB probably ends up being our #1 pick next year.
I know we didn't look good today but neither did the saints other than their first drive they didnt impress me at they are very beatable and they will be beat by the niners.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
They gonna get their asses kicked again

....and THAT, will really have yall scratching your heads. Just seems to be the way these things work.

are the saints going to play their starters?
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
mark my words the niners will learn from this loss and come out fired up next week!

You want to be startin something, got to be startin something, you want to be startin something, got to be startin something....to HIGH to get over (yeah - yeah) to low to get under.

Ninerfan, I hope you're right. Next week could be a tough one. We lost to a very SOFT team today.

[ Edited by LanceQ on Sep 12, 2010 at 18:05:16 ]
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
34-14 saints next week

17-14 niners. You heard here first.
42-14 Saints
Share 49ersWebzone