There are 56 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Niners will win next week!

You can argue that the niners sucked today as a team, not just Alexs fault, and you can say its only the first game, on the road. Do you still have hope that we can play a better game against the saints next week in our house??

As much as I hated how we played today, I have hope that we can play better at home on Monday night. Every team has a bad game(s), and perhaps this is ours. I would much rather have it on the first game than later in the season. I mean we were going to have some loses. I think the true test is playing the best team in the league, New Orleans.
i do

this is a lack of preperation and total mental breakkdown of a game

looking and thinking back at the game alex didnt have a downright pathetic game as some suggests he was bad yes but not awful

whole team gave up this includes the D the o line WR and of course qb alex smith i think singeltary will eat them up ad we will come strong for next couple of weeks
0.0%. We won't win a game all year. We suck.
Wow......... We are in trouble.
Can we borrow the paper bags from the saints for next weeks game?
the only bright spot of this game has been Nate Clements, he had the INT and the bulls**t Holding/PI was not on him, it was Offensive PI And the refs blew it.

Other than that.

Dashon isnt great as everyone says he is, Lewis has lost a step, Lawson and Haralson cant rush for s**t.

This game proves we need to draft a pass rusher next yr in the draft.

Im disgusted by the play of Alex Smith, he looked great in preseason and now when it counts he blows and stinks it up, im still behind Alex, but his confidence has to be shot. And with New Orleans coming in next week, we are in trouble of going 0-2. And losing this division, that was supposely "Ours to Lose".

I hate Baas at Center, When the hell is Heitmann gonna get back, we need to start Brooks over Haralson.

Its a long week for us guys/gals, and Im one pissed of 49er fan.
34-14 saints next week
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
i do

this is a lack of preperation and total mental breakkdown of a game

looking and thinking back at the game alex didnt have a downright pathetic game as some suggests he was bad yes but not awful

whole team gave up this includes the D the o line WR and of course qb alex smith i think singeltary will eat them up ad we will come strong for next couple of weeks

Bad or awful one thing for sure it wasn't good. Right now Derek Anderson, Mike Vick, and Sam Bradford are easily out playing Smith. This team needs coaching and preparation not speeches from Singletary.
Exactly what i was about to post right now. i agree 100%
If they play as bad next week as they did today, they'll get their clocks cleaned by a much better team than the Seahawks.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
This game woulda been so different if we just had scored in the red zone in the first quarter. We left too many points on the field. That's why I'm keeping a sliver of hope for next week but not much.

This was really disappointing..i dunno how im gonna get this outta my head. We wait the whole off season pumped up just to watch us get blown out. Im so sick of this crap.
Why would any of you have faith right now?

Let's see...

QB Play - bad/awful
Running game -- awful
O-line -- bad/awful
Receiving Corp -- bad

D-line - mediocre/good
LB corp - mediocre/good
Secondary - bad

ST - good

Playcalling/Coaching - awful

That's bad, I don't care how you slice it!
Better game? Yeah perhaps. Are we going to win? He'll no.
If we have no pass rush and no O-line, it'll be worse next week.
  • Apone
  • Veteran
With our pass rush and DB's, Brees is going to be putting up QB numbers I haven't seen since I've played Madden 99.