LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

seattle game who is at fault

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Just a poor showing all the way around.. Started good, came away w/o points, let the Seahawks get some momentum and they took control of the game.

It looked like they weren't up for the game.. I was concerned that this may happen, that they may be loooking ahead to the NO game next week.

Poor clock management
Poor OL line play
WRs couldn't get open
Play calling was very questionable

The 1st month of the schedule is tough and they needed to win this one.
I wonder why Mike McCarthy is successful in GB?

I dont know why we think we can win with Defensive Coaches ?

I really dont know at all ??

O-Line ???? Not their fault, Jimmy Raye's been outplayed
Jimmy Raye, Smith, and our secondary...

Jimmy Raye calls a FB dive on the goal line, which works about 2% of the time. Even then it is only for 10-15 yards.

Smith moved the ball on one drive. Say all you want, but once they started pressuring him, he came completely unglued. He was dinking and dunking the whole game. Missing open recievers. He HAS TO HIT Norris, and we up 10-0. Ginn had a step and another terrible throw. Threw a few bad ones to Crabtree. Aweful, just plain aweful...

Our CBs got burned bad. Nate came up with a pick, but it was all downhill from there...
#11 No explanation needed
Originally posted by daver3188:
Originally posted by Montanaisgodlike:
Refs! One bad called changed this game!

You mean the "pass interfence"????????? on Clements? I think that was horse$hit.

Yes it was a pic 6 if he doesn't hold Clements!
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Just a poor showing all the way around.. Started good, came away w/o points, let the Seahawks get some momentum and they took control of the game.

It looked like they weren't up for the game.. I was concerned that this may happen, that they may be loooking ahead to the NO game next week.

Poor clock management
Poor OL line play
WRs couldn't get open
Play calling was very questionable

The 1st month of the schedule is tough and they needed to win this one.
ya crabbs was a nightmare .
"It's across the board. You can't point the finger at one guy and say you cos us the game. It's the entire 49ers organization" - Gary Plummer just 2 minutes ago.
It's the 49ers fault.
  • Mex49
Starts at the top.

Can't wait for singeltary to start with his excuses
COACHING COACHING COACHING COACHING.

I'm not quite ready to give up on Alex unless he really is that dependent on a successive-year OC. Raye is trash.

This team is not playoff caliber with Mike Singletary and Jimmy Raye. I've bit my tongue a long time on these two.

the whole team!
Originally posted by ssahnan:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
49erswebzone.com is who is at fault. Overestimating this team, underestimating the USC-Hawks and smelling a blowout.

clearly too much koolaid has been drank by all of us...

i'm most dissapointed in singletary. I haven't been the biggest mike fan but i thought the one thing he could bring is the discipline. He clearly has not, same mistakes he made in his first year, same mistakes the team made last year, same mistakes today. they do not look prepared for the game, nor do they ever look prepared for the games that mean anything. End of the season and last few games don't mean anything or have any pressure in it because division is decided? sure, they'll look good in that. Have something meaningful, something with pressure to it, Singletary comes off as a dud. They choke under pressure under him, they make bad descisions under pressure under him.

They had expectations going into today, they were supposed to amount to something, they choked on it all...

I agree, except i've doubted him from the start. If things don't get better quickly I say it's time for the big bible thumper to be history.
this game was aweful! How the hell did we lose.....no get KILLED by a horrible seattle team that purged it's entire roster? Alex is a choke artist, the d sucked, the newly imporved OL sucked, the playcalling sucked.....man o man was this one to forget!

Too bad i bet my boss a jersey......i was looking forward to a #85.
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
"It's across the board. You can't point the finger at one guy and say you cost us the game. It's the entire 49ers organization" - Gary Plummer just 2 minutes ago.

Amen.
Alex smith
Share 49ersWebzone