LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

seattle game who is at fault

Shop Find 49ers gear online
After the saints behead us 45 to 10 next week, I hope coach sing is put on notice.
careful guys, this negative thread might get locked.
Why are we throwing on 4 and 1 because we can not run on 3 and 2. Our great run game is what has been hurting. Our defense has just been horrible.
Originally posted by meelville49:
can u imagine what new orl. going to do to this team next monday embarrassing

we need to fix our secondary and get our o line in check everything will then fall in place
i think we should of pick up mc naab.
Very disappointing. Alex is playing very POORLY. That's an understatement. Seahawks are a soft team and we're getting killed by them again. I have pulled for Alex, and my patience has just about run out. Man, this is just pitful.
Captain checkdown - Alex Smith
A real qb woulda had 2 tds at least by now
Originally posted by LeadFarmer:
Captain checkdown - Alex Smith
A real qb woulda had 2 tds at least by now

the funny thing is he should have 2 TDS one was morgans fault second is a combination of alexs and norris fault

after the 1st qyarter our whole team gave up
we should have had 2 rushing touchdowns by now also.
  • fip24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kray28:
Smith has been fine for the most part, he is not the problem, not sue why he is being blamed.

Problem is coaching/playcalling foremost. Then it's our inability to run the ball. Then our defense taking unnecessary risks in coverage, and lack of a pass rush.

WHAT!!! I pray that you are Alex's grandmother or something. Look, I have suported Alex, but he has the same issue that he had 6 years ago. He is fine in between the 20's and throwing to the TE, but can't finish a drive or throw to the WR's. Worst game manager I have ever seen. We must lead the league in wasted timeouts and delay of game penalties each season. In support of Alex, our coaches are horrible. We can not make adjustments.

Originally posted by kray28:
Smith has been fine for the most part, he is not the problem, not sue why he is being blamed.

Problem is coaching/playcalling foremost. Then it's our inability to run the ball. Then our defense taking unnecessary risks in coverage, and lack of a pass rush.

are you cereal?
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by BobS:
Alex Smith is terrible, Jimmy Raye is a joke, Singletary isn't much better than the other two.

i wouldnt say hes terrible hes having a bad game but he has proved he can move the ball

yeah he moved the ball the 1st 2 or 3 drives. since then, hasn't done s**t
Originally posted by forty9ers49:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by BobS:
Alex Smith is terrible, Jimmy Raye is a joke, Singletary isn't much better than the other two.

i wouldnt say hes terrible hes having a bad game but he has proved he can move the ball

yeah he moved the ball the 1st 2 or 3 drives. since then, hasn't done s**t

thats when the o line fell apart

im not making excuses for him this game this was majority of his fault however he hasnt played that badly

one thing for certain is when the o line falls apart he falls apart ( our o line has been awfull today)
Let's put it this way the team as a whole team is the reason that we are losing this game from top to bottom.

Share 49ersWebzone