LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 323 users in the forums

seattle game who is at fault

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i want to add someone im sorry to say this but

willis- really hasnt stood out in anyway

WRs- seriously cant egt open for s**t

alex smith (more) :he has just been off

this is atlanata game all over again we are better than this this is just a nervous breakdown
Originally posted by Mike49:
The coaches.

Raye MUST go. I also think the hourglass has almost run out on Singletary.

Alex Smith is over. Time for David Carr.

McNabb is seeming like a much better option right now
Originally posted by matt0305:
The ENTIRE teams so far. Includes coaches

I completely agree. Never been happy with the Singletary/Raye combo.

Carrol and Co adjusted quickly. Not us.
I just dont understand why we cant touch Hasselbeck with the Seahawks horrible oline?
this philosophy is FAIL, run the ball and play defense, maybe that work back in the days but in this high scoring nfl today where teamslike the saints greenbay vikings are all pass offenses that spread you, when will singletary learn. He needs to get with the times.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Originally posted by matt0305:
The ENTIRE teams so far. Includes coaches

I completely agree. Never been happy with the Singletary/Raye combo.

Carrol and Co adjusted quickly. Not us.

i dont even think we prepared for this game
  • fip24
  • Veteran
In no order...
1) Alex Smith..Smith killed our momentum by missing Norris on the 4th down pass. Also, you can't win w/ dinks and dunk passes

2) Coaches.. Raye is not an NFL coordinator. Coach Sing puts us at a disadvantage every week

3) O Line- Sucked as always

4) Secondary- Killed by Mike Williams and Matt Hasselbach!!!!!! Should be interesting going against Drew Brees next week
coaches ... after nate got robbed nd they move ball we singletary should not let us melt down like this ... injure hasslebaxk tho fuk him nd carroll
1.alex
2.sing
3.secondary
4.crabtree
5.49ers ball boy
  • BenQ
  • Veteran
alex smith first
oline second
coaching third

good qbs can throw accurate balls with pressure. they also don't rocket them 5 yards to their wr. there's no excuse for rifling a ball on dump passes. that's on alex.

as for the oline. just terrible. no push whatsoever.

the coaching could be where all of these stem from. forcing a team that can't run block for run run run is straight arrogance. you have a ton of weapons. get em all out there in spreads and your oline wouldn't have to work as hard for that 1st down. as for the 4th down calls i like it. it works and no one's complaining. it doesn't your incompetent. but then again if your oline has shown you that they're not up to the task, why put that up there for em? go with the strength of the team. put aside your your arrogance for an offense that doesn't fit the players.

Originally posted by BenQ:
alex smith first
oline second
coaching third

good qbs can throw accurate balls with pressure. they also don't rocket them 5 yards to their wr. there's no excuse for rifling a ball on dump passes. that's on alex.

as for the oline. just terrible. no push whatsoever.

the coaching could be where all of these stem from. forcing a team that can't run block for run run run is straight arrogance. you have a ton of weapons. get em all out there in spreads and your oline wouldn't have to work as hard for that 1st down. as for the 4th down calls i like it. it works and no one's complaining. it doesn't your incompetent. but then again if your oline has shown you that they're not up to the task, why put that up there for em? go with the strength of the team. put aside your your arrogance for an offense that doesn't fit the players.

i agree alex is at faukt first but i still think he can be our qb if youve noticed not many people had great days today

also he showed he can move the ball everybody broke down at the same time
everyone, just because we lost the first game doesnt mean the season is over. We saw alot of good things early, hopefully this game is a wake up call for this team that they cant just inherit the division
can u imagine what new orl. going to do to this team next monday embarrassing
singletary.

then smith not making throws.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Smith has been fine for the most part, he is not the problem, not sue why he is being blamed.

Problem is coaching/playcalling foremost. Then it's our inability to run the ball. Then our defense taking unnecessary risks in coverage, and lack of a pass rush.
Share 49ersWebzone