There are 108 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

seattle game who is at fault

i know game is not over but these are the poeple who im blaming

jimmy raye- playcalling was downright awful redzone playcalling needs a hell lot of improvement

o line- wtf did we not spend 2 1st round pics on o line no pass protection and no run blocking o line was just downright pathetic

alex smith- started off great ended pretty bad he has shown he has make quick deciions but acccuracy was less than desirable however i think he can still be the future the problem with him is confidense when he gets rolling and has a pocket a 1st quater he is great but when he cant step up on the pocket there is a serious problem and kind off panicks

crabtree- i am by far the maddest at him becaue his lack of effort during the offseason he was obviously not on the same page with alex and needs to work on that ASAP

Defense- seriously wtf no pressure at all nd the secondary was just downright pathethic

overall this game was just downright pathethic i think this is due to nerves every1 on our team was nervous and couldnt make the big play i think the season will get better as we go on
everyone. the team just doesnt have fire.
All blame is on the coaching.
Originally posted by MILFS:
everyone. the team just doesnt have fire.

this only person doing anything is VD a

honestly looking at the game this is because of lack of preperation and nerves
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Alex Smith is terrible, Jimmy Raye is a joke, Singletary isn't much better than the other two.
The ENTIRE teams so far. Includes coaches
I would agree. They don't even look like they care. At this point there is NO improvement from the past few years.
Originally posted by BobS:
Alex Smith is terrible, Jimmy Raye is a joke, Singletary isn't much better than the other two.

Add in poor cornerbacks and that's it.
im starting to have my doubts sing can coach, this was suppose to be a walk in the park with a team that purged most their talent and has a rookie head coach. This is pathetic, the playcalling is horrible.

if we have a losing season or even 8-8 which is about right for this team right now. I think we will go after a new QB and maybe a coach.
Alex Smith and Singletary's horrible excuse for a defense
It's kinda sad at this point. Why is Mr. Smith still our starting QB?
Originally posted by BobS:

i wouldnt say hes terrible hes having a bad game but he has proved he can move the ball
The coaches.

Raye MUST go. I also think the hourglass has almost run out on Singletary.

Alex Smith is over. Time for David Carr.
Is anyone doing anything right?
Originally posted by Mike49:
The coaches.

Raye MUST go. I also think the hourglass has almost run out on Singletary.

Alex Smith is over. Time for David Carr.
no, a troll like you have to go.