LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 279 users in the forums

OFFICIAL: Alex Smith Named as Team Captain (Video)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I thought this deserved it's own individual thread! This guy deserves it. He has the offense in the palm of his hands, and has the most confidence he's ever had in his career. The time is now. This is a great move, and can only boost his confidence even more. Knowing that the 49er's organization believes in Alex, and has confidence in him going forward.

I'm happy for you Alex, now PLAY WELL this season and show us exactly what the f**k you can DO!!!

[ Edited by defenderDX on Sep 9, 2010 at 00:35:17 ]
Good luck Alex!

Hope you bring it this year
Originally posted by 49ERS_REFERENCE:

you are aware this is a niner fan site right? is he not supposed to post videos about niners?
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
hopefully this lights a fire under his ass and gives him the confidence he needs to give us a pro-bowl performance this year and beyond.
Originally posted by Faithful:

you are aware this is a niner fan site right? is he not supposed to post videos about niners?

this
Originally posted by gold49er2183:

this

i was rolling my eyes at the blatant Alex nutlicking

this

There is a lot of nutlicking going on.

[ Edited by bigmike55 on Sep 8, 2010 at 21:24:54 ]

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Shaj:
hopefully this lights a fire under his ass and gives him the confidence he needs to give us a pro-bowl performance this year and beyond.

Metrosexual Alert!
Btw I hope we dismantle and embarrass the seahawks. 38-3

this

nutlicking? give me a break dude LMAO. you're either with this team, and it's decision to make Alex a team captain, and starting QB or you're not. my views completely changed on him ever since the texans game. I was shocked when they put alex in. the old interception machine I used to call him. I bashed him so hard. but he said "f**k you" and threw 3 touchdowns in ONE half out of no where. he continued to play well for the rest of the season, finishing with stats that looked like he'd been playing 16 games. Now, if he was able to put up those numbers last year in only 10 1/2 games,. I can't even imagine what he is now capable of putting up in a healthy, FULL 16 game season.

Alex deserves this. He's still got to show it on the field, but he does deserve this. and you fail to realize it. lets give him the chance to resurrect his career and just watch things play out.

[ Edited by defenderDX on Sep 8, 2010 at 21:32:05 ]
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by Shaj:

this is how you can still complain about Alex Smith.

-9fA
Share 49ersWebzone