There are 161 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What is your favorite 49er's team?

Originally posted by WestCoast:

whenever u get 2 qbs on a poster like that, u know u have none
1A. 1981
1B. 1989
1C. 1984

It's the only way I can answer
After breaking my heart in the early 70s, 1981. They were not supposed to be very good. They had Montana and Lott, but also a lot of mediocre players. Walsh and that team had some special magic. Lenvil Ellott running for tough yards in the final minutes of the NFC Championship was the stuff of legend...then there was "the catch." I was in South Texas among Cowpoke fans and I was indeed happy and smug.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
1A. 1981
1B. 1989
1C. 1984

It's the only way I can answer

Pre-Rice Dynasty = 1979-84

Late-80's Dynasty = 1985-90

Young-Era Dynasty = 1991-98

or

Walsh Era (1979-88)

Seifert Era (1989-96)

Mariucci Era (1997-2002)

*the Dark Ages* (2003-2007)

Singletary Era (2008-Present)
Originally posted by WestCoast:









Originally posted by kidash:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
1989
Its a popular pick, but there was just so much about the 94 team. The uni's, Deion, Bar None, Norton, Ricky. That team kicked a lot of ass.















2010
seriously though, 1994
Originally posted by Druckenmiller14:
Its a popular pick, but there was just so much about the 94 team. The uni's, Deion, Bar None, Norton, Ricky. That team kicked a lot of ass.
















POGs, Ace of Base, Ace Ventura, Forrest Gump, Lion King, Jupiter Comet, OJ Simpson fiasco, World Cup '94, MJ + Lisa Marie, Power Rangers...etc.
There's no way I could possibly pick just one. That's not just BS. As soon as I try to decide on a year, another pops into my head. I go in circles and just give up.
1989: Statistically the best over-all 49ers team in franchise history. Period.
1994: Easily the most lovable/character-filled 49ers team in franchise history. Period.

I grew up in the Montana era (so I'm very Montana/Walsh biased), but I'd give anything to go back to 1994!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
1989: Statistically the best over-all 49ers team in franchise history. Period.
1994: Easily the most lovable/character-filled 49ers team in franchise history. Period.

I grew up in the Montana era (so I'm very Montana/Walsh biased), but I'd give anything to go back to 1994!

I agree with everything here.
2010 to 2011 team!!!!


The pass is the pass I like the team as a whole we have now.

P. Willis, Justin Smith., Vd , Frank gore, spikes, crabtree and so on,,,,

I think the only week spot right now is on Alex Smith but i think he will have a break out year, the play calling, and our DB class.

But if we go to the pass 1994
Originally posted by WestCoast:
1994

It was the only super bowl I remember, so I got to go with the popular choice.
...