There are 217 users in the forums

What is your favorite 49er's team?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
without a doubt my favorite is the 1994 49er's, there isn't a single player on that team that aren't hall of famers in my eyes. after rewatching the Cowboys 49ers playoff game that year the nostalgia is racing through my veins.

sunday cannot come fast enough, let's kick the tires and light the fires and eat some sea chicken for breakfast.
Which ever one creates the next dynasty.
Same

or

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Originally posted by WestCoast:

Bryant Young=

1994, They just had that certain swagger and determination to beat the Cowboys...oh and the Super Bowl
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
  • mod
  • Veteran
2002 was probably my favorite that I remember seeing followed by 2009, 2006, and 2003.... 04-05-07 were ugly
Well, I have many favorites but If I had to break it down to ONE season it would be 1994 because you just had that feeling we would win it all the entire season. I knew it before we even started. That was a great season and the games against the Cowboys that year was better than any SuperBowl.......
Originally posted by brhokla:
Well, I have many favorites but If I had to break it down to ONE season it would be 1994 because you just had that feeling we would win it all the entire season. I knew it before we even started. That was a great season and the games against the Cowboys that year was better than any SuperBowl.......

Yeah. It was like getting picked on when u were 14 and 15 in high school by a bully, then finally kicking his ass in junior year after taking massive amounts of steroid that summer.......oh yeah, and f***ing his girl
Share 49ersWebzone