There are 77 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

damn VD we all told you! Dump her get ready for the SEASON! she is ugly!

Remember when we bashed VD for talking to that man? Well it gets worse Niner Nation, She is cheating on him right before the beginning of the season!. This makes me think, do you think Crabtree warned him, causing the fight? Hmm Interesting

clicking!uncencored pics so for the older ppl here

if you missed our previous post here

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=144668&highlight=stniner

Thoughts?
[ Edited by STNiner on Sep 7, 2010 at 7:03 PM ]
vernon would whoop that nba player ass!
I wouldn't call her ugly but damn, its VD...he can to better.
haha he def should, i feel bad for him it sucks to get cheated on. Plus he is really sensitive, hope it doesn't effect if focus on the Game or season. Sucks worse cause she is ugly
jay leno chin
I could care less about this.
or maybe he already dumped her ugly ass..holy crap i dont f**king care why am i posting
She smashed da homey! haahaahaahahaahahaaaaa
Originally posted by WestCoast:
or maybe he already dumped her ugly ass..holy crap i dont f**king care why am i posting

I did the same thing. I wish I could have that 30 seconds back. f**k this thread.
Originally posted by STNiner:
haha he def should, i feel bad for him it sucks to get cheated on. Plus he is really sensitive, hope it doesn't effect if focus on the Game or season. Sucks worse cause she is ugly

I'm worried about Sunday, those class-less Hawks in the backfield are going to shout catty comments at him to provoke fights/distract his focus. (I fully expect Aaron Curry to run his mouth.)
haha, funny s**t. f**king slut.
Are we really sure that is his "girlfried?" So there is a pic of them hanging out kissing. So what? Is he writing her love letters? When was the video taken? Clearly by watching her whore actions he knows what he is getting into.
well to his defense they are both from Maryland maybe they know each other and like swapping groupies?
VD would kill this dude.

Haha I posted a thread a few months back about doing a photo shoot with vernon.
She was there and was so awkward not to mention not really attractive.
I kept thinking to myself why does he put up with this chick.