There are 273 users in the forums

Some Alex Smith love from....Peter King?!?!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
"I am a sucker for those Niners, aren't I? I am falling on the Alex Smith sword this week. I see the good things he does and think, He's going to put it together one of these weeks and shock the world. ... Well, I say he has enough good weapons to shock Kevin Kolb and the Eagles Sunday night."

LINK

Its gotta happen this week, the team won't beat itself this time.
Originally posted by Janitor:
Aside from the fact that I don't like Peter King, just reading his first one was him predicting the Steelers in the super bowl makes him lose any credibility at all.

Why? The Steelers D is playing really well. They get their starting QB back and finished 3-1 without him. I don't think that's an unreasonable prediction.
This is how I believe... I'm from the Old School.

I believe this...

I'd rather play with 10 people and just get penalized all the way until we got to do something else, than play with 11 when I know that that person is named Alex Smith. Cannot play with him, cannot coach with him, cannot win with him. Can't do it.
http://www.tmz.com/2010/10/08/ex-nfl-star-glen-coffee-the-mug-shot/

Glen coffee arrested for carrying concealed weapon!!!!!
Originally posted by scopur49er:
From his Monday Morning QB - Tuesday edition.....

9. I think Alex Smith starts 16 games, saves his job, and earns a new contract in San Francisco.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/peter_king/09/07/mail/index.html?eref=nflg#ixzz0yrmWkQSM

I mean...it's not high praise but it is something positive and it's coming from Peter King who, historically, hasn't give us much love.
The only way I see this scenario panning out is if we actualy make the playoffs this year and I'm assuming King thinks the same thing.

It's becaues he wants the niners to fail for years to come, if this happens...we will.
Originally posted by NJninerRider22:
http://www.tmz.com/2010/10/08/ex-nfl-star-glen-coffee-the-mug-shot/

Glen coffee arrested for carrying concealed weapon!!!!!

LOL Fort Walton Beach... That's the town where I met my wife and it's also where we got married at...
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

I believe this...

I'd rather play with 10 people and just get penalized all the way until we got to do something else, than play with 11 when I know that that person is named Alex Smith. Cannot play with him, cannot coach with him, cannot win with him. Can't do it.

uhhhh coach..you don't get penalized for having 10 men on the field.
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

I believe this...

False bravado. Singletard is clueless.
Share 49ersWebzone