LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

Some Alex Smith love from....Peter King?!?!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:

You know who they might be referring to?

Alex Smith bro, but i'm happy Memphis is back, we all get to see his non-sense and love for Alex....
I heard he's mad cause they benched V. Young

That's pretty funny, you know nonsense better than anyone else. I couldn't care less about anything having to do with the Titans though, never been a fan.
Thats pretty shocking coming from Peter King. Before the season started he picked the Steelers as his Super Bowl team and I laughed my ass off. Maybe he knows more than we give him credit for.
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Smith's statistics weren't great on Monday, but anybody could see he had a good/great game. Stats can lie, as they did Monday Night.

You mean everyone but oreck, Shaj, Z, Norcal, and most likely

No, I think he had a good game overall. More than just his passing, he also looked more poised than I have seen him in the past.

Alex Smith bro, but i'm happy Memphis is back, we all get to see his non-sense and love for Alex....

I was talking about the gif that they posted to represent you in the list that memphis provided.
  • fly15
  • Veteran

That's pretty funny, you know nonsense better than anyone else. I couldn't care less about anything having to do with the Titans though, never been a fan.

Titan
Originally posted by Shaj:
Smith's statistics weren't great on Monday, but anybody could see he had a good/great game. Stats can lie, as they did Monday Night.

No, I think he had a good game overall. More than just his passing, he also looked more poised than I have seen him in the past.

Quoted for emphasis. It is easy to lump Shaj in with the "haters", but he has given due credit to Smith for the MNF game. Should Alex continue to perform with the poise and accuracy (save for the throw to Gore), he just might begin to impress Shaj and possibly the rest of the mebers here who have lost faith in him.

I had always supported Smith, but I admit I hopped off the wagon after that Seahawk game; I gave up on him. Smith needs to show us, regardless of where you stand on the debate, consistency. We've all seen him show up and perform well before... but not on a consistent basis. THAT is what the team needs. THAT is what we as fans need from him: consistent good play. Alex has the rest of the season to prove he is capable. I'm rooting for him.

I stand corrected, my apologies Shaj.
  • fly15
  • Veteran

alex does well,
alex suks, titans all the way....

alex does well,

• fly15
  • Veteran

alex does well,

alex does well,

Awww...aren't you cute in your little football outfit. Thanks for sharing!
  • fly15
  • Veteran

alex does well,

Awww...aren't you cute in your little football outfit. Thanks for sharing!

titan
Originally posted by jones49:
Thats pretty shocking coming from Peter King. Before the season started he picked the Steelers as his Super Bowl team and I laughed my ass off. Maybe he knows more than we give him credit for.

Green Bay vs Texans in the Super Bowl.. i just hope rodgers dosent tear it up and make every 9er fan facepalm

Titan

are you even a niner fan?
"I am a sucker for those Niners, aren't I? I am falling on the Alex Smith sword this week. I see the good things he does and think, He's going to put it together one of these weeks and shock the world. ... Well, I say he has enough good weapons to shock Kevin Kolb and the Eagles Sunday night."

LINK

Share 49ersWebzone