LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 369 users in the forums

Niner fans in Mississippi and Tennessee

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Where are you located? Trying to get some watch parties going for this season.
  • tn9er
  • Veteran
douglas Lake, just north of Knoxville
I'm from Atlanta, GA.

What forum do I use to invite people to my tailgate for the October 3rd Atlanta game?
  • tap11
  • Veteran
Hattiesburg here, so not too close to the border. But maybe something could be arranged for the.....(wait for it).....playoffs (cue Jim Mora).
[ Edited by tap11 on Sep 4, 2010 at 10:16 PM ]
Originally posted by tap11:
Hattiesburg here, so not too close to the border. But maybe something could be arranged for the.....(wait for it).....playoffs (cue Jim Mora).

PLAYOFFS?!?!?!?!?!?
Whaaaaatttt uuuupppp? My Southern peeps!!!! Thanx! for Dixon, He's a beast!!!!! Enjoy your Niner football gatherings. 12-4 or 13-3 if we beat the saints in 2010. Play- offs bound for sure. Leeeetttt'ssss doooo thiiiiiissss!!!!!! Goooooooo Niiiinnnneeerrrsss!!!!!!!!
big upps to greene county tenn!!!!!!
Originally posted by Allx9er:
big upps to greene county tenn!!!!!!

I'm about 30 minutes from the Tennessee border here in Huntsville, Alabama. Can't wait for this season to start!
I"m from Ocean Springs, MS but recently moved to mobile, AL the home of JaBarkus Russel, but i'm still down for whatever

Join us for the party in Makati!

• Esco
  • Hall of Fame
So far nobody lives around the North Mississippi/ South Tennessee area
Hey homie, if we can work it out and my schedule allows, you have to come up to midtown and catch a game. I will throw some ribs on the grill and we can do it up right.
Originally posted by Esco:
So far nobody lives around the North Mississippi/ South Tennessee area

yea i'm coastal, i used to be in the delta when i was in school (at MS Valley!!! and yea i have met jerry rice before) but that was back in 07
I live in Memphis!
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by derek_allen_02:
I live in Memphis!

Share 49ersWebzone