There are 170 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

seahawk will realase tj who who ur momma

The Seattle Seahawks have informed wide receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh that he will be released if no trade options materialize, a league source said Friday.

look like they are going to be weak this year
LINK
I'm watching Star Trek: The Next Generation. The episode is titled "The Most Toys" and originally aired 9=28-1987
Originally posted by HessianDud:
I'm watching Star Trek: The Next Generation. The episode is titled "The Most Toys" and originally aired 9=28-1987

oh no! Data's been captured!

Cool

I'm thinking about ordering that Dean Martin Variety Show DVD.

Those guys are the GOATS.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Cool

definitely. that was when America was great: when you could be obviously drunk while entertaining in prime time, and smoking throughout a tv show. where did we go wrong?

oh no! Data's been captured!

aw, poor Giordi! He misses his friend!

but, wait! all's not lost! Data has discovered a weakness in his captors! Now, we will watch as he diligently turns this discovery to his advantage, and, ultimately, his freedom!

Cool

definitely. that was when America was great: when you could be obviously drunk while entertaining in prime time, and smoking throughout a tv show. where did we go wrong?

I know right?

Dean was beat red buzzin during half of those fu*kin skits.
  • flow
  • Veteran

Cool

Originally posted by valrod33:

Your peoples is getting raped for real.