There are 178 users in the forums

seahawk will realase tj who who ur momma

The Seattle Seahawks have informed wide receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh that he will be released if no trade options materialize, a league source said Friday.

look like they are going to be weak this year
LINK
I'm watching Star Trek: The Next Generation. The episode is titled "The Most Toys" and originally aired 9=28-1987
Originally posted by HessianDud:
I'm watching Star Trek: The Next Generation. The episode is titled "The Most Toys" and originally aired 9=28-1987

oh no! Data's been captured!

Cool

I'm thinking about ordering that Dean Martin Variety Show DVD.

Those guys are the GOATS.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Cool

definitely. that was when America was great: when you could be obviously drunk while entertaining in prime time, and smoking throughout a tv show. where did we go wrong?

oh no! Data's been captured!

aw, poor Giordi! He misses his friend!

but, wait! all's not lost! Data has discovered a weakness in his captors! Now, we will watch as he diligently turns this discovery to his advantage, and, ultimately, his freedom!

Cool

definitely. that was when America was great: when you could be obviously drunk while entertaining in prime time, and smoking throughout a tv show. where did we go wrong?

I know right?

Dean was beat red buzzin during half of those fu*kin skits.
  • flow
  • Veteran

Cool

Originally posted by valrod33:

Your peoples is getting raped for real.
Share 49erswebzone