There are 567 users in the forums
seahawk will realase tj who who ur momma
Shop Find 49ers gear online
Sep 3, 2010 at 9:55 PM
- dorkasaurus_rex
- Veteran
- Posts: 648
Sep 3, 2010 at 10:07 PM
- StOnEy333
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 99,664
Sep 3, 2010 at 10:09 PM
- HessianDud
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,995
I'm watching Star Trek: The Next Generation. The episode is titled "The Most Toys" and originally aired 9=28-1987
Sep 3, 2010 at 10:11 PM
- HessianDud
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,995
Originally posted by HessianDud:
I'm watching Star Trek: The Next Generation. The episode is titled "The Most Toys" and originally aired 9=28-1987
oh no! Data's been captured!
Sep 3, 2010 at 10:12 PM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
Sep 3, 2010 at 10:12 PM
- LoboLtnLvr49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,494
Sep 3, 2010 at 10:18 PM
- TonyStarks
- Veteran
- Posts: 62,979
Originally posted by HessianDud:
I'm watching Star Trek: The Next Generation. The episode is titled "The Most Toys" and originally aired 9=28-1987
Cool
I'm thinking about ordering that Dean Martin Variety Show DVD.
Those guys are the GOATS.
Sep 3, 2010 at 10:19 PM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
Sep 3, 2010 at 10:20 PM
- HessianDud
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,995
Originally posted by TonyStarks:Originally posted by HessianDud:
I'm watching Star Trek: The Next Generation. The episode is titled "The Most Toys" and originally aired 9=28-1987
Cool
I'm thinking about ordering that Dean Martin Variety Show DVD.
Those guys are the GOATS.
definitely. that was when America was great: when you could be obviously drunk while entertaining in prime time, and smoking throughout a tv show. where did we go wrong?
Sep 3, 2010 at 10:21 PM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
Sep 3, 2010 at 10:22 PM
- HessianDud
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,995
Originally posted by HessianDud:Originally posted by HessianDud:
I'm watching Star Trek: The Next Generation. The episode is titled "The Most Toys" and originally aired 9=28-1987
oh no! Data's been captured!
aw, poor Giordi! He misses his friend!
but, wait! all's not lost! Data has discovered a weakness in his captors! Now, we will watch as he diligently turns this discovery to his advantage, and, ultimately, his freedom!
Sep 3, 2010 at 10:22 PM
- TonyStarks
- Veteran
- Posts: 62,979
Originally posted by HessianDud:Originally posted by TonyStarks:Originally posted by HessianDud:
I'm watching Star Trek: The Next Generation. The episode is titled "The Most Toys" and originally aired 9=28-1987
Cool
I'm thinking about ordering that Dean Martin Variety Show DVD.
Those guys are the GOATS.
definitely. that was when America was great: when you could be obviously drunk while entertaining in prime time, and smoking throughout a tv show. where did we go wrong?
I know right?
Dean was beat red buzzin during half of those fu*kin skits.
Sep 3, 2010 at 10:23 PM
- flow
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,395
Originally posted by HessianDud:Originally posted by TonyStarks:Originally posted by HessianDud:
I'm watching Star Trek: The Next Generation. The episode is titled "The Most Toys" and originally aired 9=28-1987
Cool
I'm thinking about ordering that Dean Martin Variety Show DVD.
Those guys are the GOATS.
definitely. that was when America was great: when you could be obviously drunk while entertaining in prime time, and smoking throughout a tv show. where did we go wrong?
Sep 3, 2010 at 10:25 PM
- TonyStarks
- Veteran
- Posts: 62,979
Originally posted by valrod33:
Your peoples is getting raped for real.