There are 580 users in the forums
Feeling really good about our back ups
Sep 3, 2010 at 6:15 PM
- TheVoiceOfReason
- Veteran
- Posts: 328
Don't forget Taylor Mays!!!
Sep 3, 2010 at 6:28 PM
- kw49r
- Veteran
- Posts: 18
Of course, Mays! How could I forget! I am almost rooting for Lewis to go ahead and get his next concussion already so Mays can begin Administering concussions. Just kidding, Lewis can still lay the wood and can probably mentor Mays for a couple of months before he goes.
Sep 3, 2010 at 6:33 PM
- NickSh49
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,939
Originally posted by kw49r:
Notable mentions are Bowman, RJF, Brown and those two lovable crazy OLB LaBoy and Riggs who cant keep their hands of the other team's Quarterback. Oh and Brooks too!
That guy Riggs is pretty good.
Sep 3, 2010 at 6:42 PM
- Tman
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,798
Originally posted by NickSh49:Originally posted by kw49r:
Notable mentions are Bowman, RJF, Brown and those two lovable crazy OLB LaBoy and Riggs who cant keep their hands of the other team's Quarterback. Oh and Brooks too!
That guy Riggs is pretty good.
good catch
Sep 3, 2010 at 6:51 PM
- kw49r
- Veteran
- Posts: 18
I'd take Riggs too, especially if we are playing some Jews. lol
Sep 3, 2010 at 8:25 PM
- elguapo
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,503
a lot of our back ups could start for some lesser talented teams.....and even some better ones. This shows our talent is sick and we will have almost everythink to make a sb push or minimum at least into the playoffs for a few games. I see us winning our home playoff game minimun and then depending on who we play next, who knows. I will say however that if we play minn again, if we have gore and crabtree they are done.....we have gotten better and they have gotten worse. Dallas scares me a bit but our run D and their horrible pass D seems fine by me. I am really only worried about having to out score the saints....or maybe packers, that's it.
We are a really good team this year at all positions....finally
We are a really good team this year at all positions....finally
Sep 3, 2010 at 8:30 PM
- TonyStarks
- Veteran
- Posts: 62,983
Originally posted by kw49r:
I'd take Riggs too, especially if we are playing some Jews. lol
Sep 3, 2010 at 9:08 PM
- kw49r
- Veteran
- Posts: 18
Originally posted by elguapo:
a lot of our back ups could start for some lesser talented teams.....and even some better ones. This shows our talent is sick and we will have almost everythink to make a sb push or minimum at least into the playoffs for a few games. I see us winning our home playoff game minimun and then depending on who we play next, who knows. I will say however that if we play minn again, if we have gore and crabtree they are done.....we have gotten better and they have gotten worse. Dallas scares me a bit but our run D and their horrible pass D seems fine by me. I am really only worried about having to out score the saints....or maybe packers, that's it.
We are a really good team this year at all positions....finally
The Packers do scare me, especially Aaron. I am so glad we didnt't pick him over Smith though. It will be so great to watch Smith finally have a better game when they go head to head again. I want the commentators to make a big deal about it when it happends. I want them to acknowledge that Aaron had the advantage of sitting behink Favre and had the ability to soak up the offense for four years. Smith has had to overcome so much more that I feel that in the end he will be the better Quarter much better prepared to deal with adversity. Aaron has been lucky to have been pampered for four years and only put in the spotligtht only after they knew he had finally learned enough from watching Carr. Smith will provide us with a beautiful, heart warming Cinderalla story and cement his legacy within the great Vince Young and I will be extatic about our QB. Go Alex I believe in you. Make us proud!
Sep 3, 2010 at 9:42 PM
- ninersrule4
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,597
There is a reason Carr had bounced around..
We need a legit backup...
We need a legit backup...
Sep 3, 2010 at 9:48 PM
- ttime1
- Member
- Posts: 801
Byham appears to be one player who should have been cut. He is inconsistent as both a blocker and reciever. He makes mistkes and there is no mention of it; while others performed better.
Sep 3, 2010 at 9:50 PM
- StOnEy333
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 99,664
Originally posted by TonyStarks:Originally posted by kw49r:
I'd take Riggs too, especially if we are playing some Jews. lol