LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 151 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. KANSAS CITY CHIEFS GAMEDAY THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by JasonVTCamp:
Originally posted by awol36:
touch down yay

This is a perfect metaphor of what our season is going to look like!

and this

[img=]

Pathetic, it's getting to the point where I wouldn't mind blowing up the team and starting from scratch. Get a real coach, Singletary can't match wits with NFL coaches.
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
One more reason to Fire Sing. He has no concept of how to coach a game at all. Jed made a decision based on emotion and it backfired now he needs to swallow pride and do what is right for the team and that is getting rid of Sing and Raye. Uncle Eddie would.

So correct leaky. Jed is young and that mistake is now obvious. Let's hope he can do something that make sense at this point in the season. I sure wouldn't know what that might be.
we need BIG changes starting tomorrow i thought singletary was the one to get us a superbowl but it not going to happen if the yorks dont do something about it
Originally posted by ace130:
Next week when alex has good game you'll be kissing his ass as well as jimmy raye's

Who let you out of your parent's basement? Get back in there!
Originally posted by Blitz:
Originally posted by GhostofJimmyDean:
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
I got a 25% warning for trolling. I guess callin Alex Smith out for bad play is not acceptable in these parts.

don't give them reasons to get rid of you ZRF...even if you think you didn't say much.

team is doing bad right now and everyone is frustrated.....you are an easy target.

It's pathetic that you can't speak the truth because it hurts somebody else's feelings.

What a joke.

Bulls**t. Everyone is criticizing A. Smith. He was clearly trolling.

Let's stop with the victimization. And that goes for both sides.

Don't give me that "stop with the victimization" crap. I think it's a damn joke whenever any regular user is "punished" for hurting someone else's feelings. Talking about how much a QB sucks ass, when that QB does indeed suck ass, is not trolling.

They reserve the right to make the call on what is trolling and what is not. Essentially, they reserve the right to warn or s**t can anybody at anytime for any reason. So the point your making is mute. That is the beauty of private property rights (like owning a web page), if you don't like something, you get to lay down some wood just cause you can.

That means you can't hear it, right? Should probably turn up the volume.

Oh I hear the point he's trying to make alright, i just think it isn't much of a point considering that the FACT is they own the site, they can do whatever they hell they want without regard to someone else's version of righteousness, and if someone doesn't like it...well... that is just tough s**t.

All of which I agree with and gladly condone because...I do love private property rights.

I understand how things work. I'm just saying it's a joke. Explaining their rights to me isn't going to change my mind.
That Ron Edwards is one stud NT.
[ Edited by fanmusclecars on Sep 26, 2010 at 1:15 PM ]
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by 602_JamestownAve:
Here is my attempt to guess what the press conference will sound like:

"Today we didn't do the things we needed to do to win. Moving forward we cant make mistakes that hurt us. And today was one of those things where we didn't come out with the fire we needed. And I'm gonna say this, we will be ready next week for the Falcons."

I think I got every cliche and overused expression he uses to essentially say nothing at all his press conferences. This is gonna get ugly before it better.
Atlanta=loss
Philly= loss
Oakland... after today, I'm not too confident.

Fcck off Singletary. Your time is up.

you really arent a fan if you expect us to loose the next 3 days, almost all of u radicals think that we would of got raped by the Saints by 40. But we didnt, we sucked today and week 1, but fireing the coach midseason never helps

Ridiculous. It is moronic for "fans" to tell other "fans" what it means to be a "fan."

I've been a fan for 35 years and I agree that Singletary should be fired today.

I don't care if we go winless. The staff is putting out a product that is simply unwatchable.
Is anyone else really pissed that the defense has given up 31, 25, and 31 points? So much for a top 5 defense....
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GhostofJimmyDean:
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
I got a 25% warning for trolling. I guess callin Alex Smith out for bad play is not acceptable in these parts.

don't give them reasons to get rid of you ZRF...even if you think you didn't say much.

team is doing bad right now and everyone is frustrated.....you are an easy target.

It's pathetic that you can't speak the truth because it hurts somebody else's feelings.

What a joke.

Bulls**t. Everyone is criticizing A. Smith. He was clearly trolling.

Let's stop with the victimization. And that goes for both sides.

Don't give me that "stop with the victimization" crap. I think it's a damn joke whenever any regular user is "punished" for hurting someone else's feelings. Talking about how much a QB sucks ass, when that QB does indeed suck ass, is not trolling.

They reserve the right to make the call on what is trolling and what is not. Essentially, they reserve the right to warn or s**t can anybody at anytime for any reason. So the point your making is mute. That is the beauty of private property rights (like owning a web page), if you don't like something, you get to lay down some wood just cause you can.

That means you can't hear it, right? Should probably turn up the volume.

Oh I hear the point he's trying to make alright, i just think it isn't much of a point considering that the FACT is they own the site, they can do whatever they hell they want without regard to someone else's version of righteousness, and if someone doesn't like it...well... that is just tough s**t.

All of which I agree with and gladly condone because...I do love private property rights.

I understand how things work. I'm just saying it's a joke. Explaining their rights to me isn't going to change my mind.

Sounds cool to me. Not into change your mind.

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
This is so retarded with the last TD. What was the point!!! Bye Bye Singletary... you were good for a time. But you and Raye must go!
Originally posted by jonnydellfan:
Is anyone else really pissed that the defense has given up 31, 25, and 31 points? So much for a top 5 defense....

and over 200 rushing yards? yes I am
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by defenderDX:
LOL ALEX LOOKS SO PISSED!!!!!!!

he looks like a total !diot, he suks
Originally posted by jimih:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Gore just made Alex's stats look a lot better. Alex f**king sucks. I don't care what excuse anyone has for that piece of trash QB. He sucks. Period.

I agree Alex sucked but he's not the reason we lost.

But like I said...either you're the solution or the problem.

I dont believe smith is the greatest qb in the world but I believe this coaching staff has not been helping him. Smith needs to go - I think that a new start might do him some good. But singletary and Raye need to go. No preparation, no adjustments = post game loser rhetoric.

The coaching staff hasnt been helping anyone too much on the field. Honestly and u got this from me, You can get rid of Smith definitely, when we get some type of OC, thats puts ALL of our players in the best position to be successful.

Because for some reason, we lack that part from the coaching staff.
Share 49ersWebzone