LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 224 users in the forums

Post Your Practice Squad Predictions Here!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
no room for both eh...well pass rush ability is a more valuable commodity anyhow
Originally posted by jreff22:
MaioccoCSN

49ers plan to keep DL Will Tukuafu (Oregon) over Khalif Mitchell (E.Carlolina) on practice squad, sources say. Signings begin Sunday, 9 a.m.

Glad to see they are putting a lot of emphasis on developing our pass-rushing corps.
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
MaioccoCSN

49ers plan to keep DL Will Tukuafu (Oregon) over Khalif Mitchell (E.Carlolina) on practice squad, sources say. Signings begin Sunday, 9 a.m.

Glad to see they are putting a lot of emphasis on developing our pass-rushing corps.

I liked Mitchell
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
MaioccoCSN

I liked Mitchell
Mitchell was good friends with Balmer, but I doubt that contributed to his demise.
  • joe58
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
Mitchell was good friends with Balmer, but I doubt that contributed to his demise.

It probably didn't help either though.
MaioccoCSN

The 49ers do not plan on signing FB Brit Miller to their practice squad, per a source.
MaioccoCSN

The 49ers do not plan on signing FB Brit Miller to their practice squad, per a source.

I guess its going to be Caulcrick (sp?) then. Cause Norris doesnt have much left in the tank. I dont even think he should be on this team..
MaioccoCSN

The college LB to FB conversion experiment is finally over. First it was Keasey and lastly it was Miller.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
MaioccoCSN

Tukuafu

Mitchell.

Any word on Bruce Davis??

Originally posted by Kolohe:
MaioccoCSN

Tukuafu

Mitchell.

Nothing....but I bet he stays
MaioccoCSN

Tukuafu

Mitchell.

i hope he does he has a lot of potential i didnt think i would say this so soon but we are so deep at OLB

only weak link is haralson i just think hes better of the bench i hope they start laboy instead
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
MaioccoCSN

Tukuafu

Mitchell.

i hope he does he has a lot of potential i didnt think i would say this so soon but we are so deep at OLB

only weak link is haralson i just think hes better of the bench i hope they start laboy instead

I just hope LaBoy stays healthy. If Haralson cannot provide any pass-rush in this game against a weak OL, he needs to have a seat. Sure you guys might say, hey its only one game, but hes had more than enough to show for that warrants benching him.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
MaioccoCSN

Tukuafu

Mitchell.

I just hope LaBoy stays healthy. If Haralson cannot provide any pass-rush in this game against a weak OL, he needs to have a seat. Sure you guys might say, hey its only one game, but hes had more than enough to show for that warrants benching him.

MaioccoCSN

OLB Bruce Davis is another player 49ers have targeted for practice squad.
  • bret
  • Veteran
MaioccoCSN

To those of you who complained about why Demetric Evans made the roster over Khalif Mitchell, I guess this explains a lot!

As o Brit Miller, if they keep Caulcrick (and he looks like he is a better blocker and more of a threat as a runner), they certainly won't keep 2 players a fullback. It's not exactly a position where you can't get an inexpensive alternative off the street (i.e., Norris and others), whereas pass rushers are gold in this league.

I expect both Will Tukuafu and Bruce Davis to make the p-squad. Keaton Kristick looks like a prospect on the inside. I think they'll keep him, what with Spikes only on a one year deal and no other depth than Bowman. Developing a new back-up would be smart.

1. Jehuu Caulcrick - FB
2. Will Tukuafu - DE
3. Bruce Davis - OLB
4. Keaton Kristick - ILB
5. Jarrett Brown - QB
6. Mike Kopa - T
7. Kevin Jurovich - WR
8. Derek Walker - DT

Of course, I think the odds are Tramaine Brock will also end up here, maybe at the expense of Brown.
Share 49ersWebzone