There are 216 users in the forums

Countdown to Season Opener (Sept. 12): 0 days! It's Game Day!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • FL9er
  • Veteran

CLASSIC INTRO:

Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
Can't wait. I'm going to that game. it will be my first 49ers road game. Can't wait to watch the disappointment of Seattle fans all around me as the 49ers kick Seachicken butt.

i'm heading up there from fresno..where are your seats?
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Sep 2, 2010 at 10:09 AM ]
Can't wait. I'm going to that game. it will be my first 49ers road game. Can't wait to watch the disappointment of Seattle fans all around me as the 49ers kick Seachicken butt.

I hope we crush them, their O-line is in shambles and their LB corp is hurting. We should be able to control the clock by running and rush Hasselbeck effectively. Cmon guys!
Originally posted by BSacamano:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Welcome back into our lives old friend.

You guys prepared yet? Got plenty of extra remotes and spackle for when you break them or put holes in your walls? Maybe an extra tv ready? I hope I can control myself this year... I busted one remote, beat up 2 others, busted a fan, have a couple holes in my walls, busted my replica helmet, broke a drawer off my cabinet (in my defense it was stapled on)... that's about it. I don't even now what I would be capable of if we went to the super bowl. If we won I'd cry like a baby, I'd be yelling on every play and if we lost I don't want to think about it.

I'm not a yeller, more a grumbler. I like to watch the games alone in the confines of my home. When Favre beat us last year, I didn't scream and yell. I just sat there in silence for hours, and I was in a depressed state for about a week.

I now sit in my house & hold my stuffed 49ers football that my 3 year old son brings to me every gameday & says go 49ers!
Originally posted by FL9er:

CLASSIC INTRO:

I get chills hearing the Fox theme. Since we're never on Sunday night or CBS too much.

But you forgot MNF? WTF?
About time this thread got started!

-9fA
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
9 days
We better be ready cause the seahawks got a lot to prove.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

i'm heading up there from fresno..where are your seats?

I'm sorry, but did you say fresno
Originally posted by mayo63:
9 days

woooooooooooooooo

Originally posted by Gore_21:
Welcome back into our lives old friend.

You guys prepared yet? Got plenty of extra remotes and spackle for when you break them or put holes in your walls? Maybe an extra tv ready? I hope I can control myself this year... I busted one remote, beat up 2 others, busted a fan, have a couple holes in my walls, busted my replica helmet, broke a drawer off my cabinet (in my defense it was stapled on)... that's about it. I don't even now what I would be capable of if we went to the super bowl. If we won I'd cry like a baby, I'd be yelling on every play and if we lost I don't want to think about it.

I used to get really worked up watching 49er football but I have learned to chill out and enjoy the game. My wife appreciates that very much.

Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:

Sing will have the Niners ready to roll! Believe it!
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:

Sing will have the Niners ready to roll! Believe it!

Im getting hyped up already and it's 3am on a friday. ha ha
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
8 days
Share 49ersWebzone