LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 390 users in the forums

Countdown to Season Opener (Sept. 12): 0 days! It's Game Day!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mayo63:
8 days

wooooooooooooooo
Mayo, you are a countdown god.
ugh so close yet so far
I cant beleive its almost here, im dyinggggggggggggggggg already
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
7 days
I am so f'in excited. Im a posting Noob but I have been reading and relying on the zone to give me information and where to watch the game online for 2 years now. Finally joined in the conversation. Just wanted to say thaks to everyone who made this site possible, by far the best 49er site online. Much Aloha.

With that said 7 days!!!!
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
I am so f'in excited. Im a posting Noob but I have been reading and relying on the zone to give me information and where to watch the game online for 2 years now. Finally joined in the conversation. Just wanted to say thaks to everyone who made this site possible, by far the best 49er site online. Much Aloha.

Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:

Not really a story, more like an informative thanks. but thanks anyway,
[ Edited by 49ersNoKaOi on Sep 5, 2010 at 5:27 AM ]
I hope the team is preparing hard for this
Can't wait to be sitting on this couch next week watching some football!

Originally posted by teeohh:
I hope the team is preparing hard for this

nah
Originally posted by mayo63:
7 days

wooooooooooooooooo
The last quiet Sunday of the year...
In 2008 when the Seahawks opened against the 49ers, Seattle put on quite a show. Alice in Chains opened up with a symphony and did a cover of Kashmir. I'm looking forward to this year's game and I expect the festivities to be equally as cool! As an added bonus, JT O'Sullivan won't be our starting QB this time!!
Originally posted by eamjr10:
The last quiet Sunday of the year...

bye week
Share 49ersWebzone