Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by thojess:
mattbarrows

Crabtree and Singletary now emerge .

MaioccoCSN

And now Singletary and Crabtree return from locker room.

training camp thread not good enough

a new thread needs to be started every time matt tweets

just in Crabs runs to the bathroom

wonder what he's doin in there

Yeah I think we should just put everything in one mega thread that would be super cool awesome. No reason to organize into topics. one big catchall 3000 page thread.

yeah your right 3000 threads about nothing is better

carry on

dont click on the thread then

I clicked on it cause I was expecting to find out that VD punched Crabs in the face in the parking lot for taking his spot

Instead I read that they were shouting bad names at each other and had to be put in time out

really

op
Nice thread title change by the way 4 pages summed up in one sentence

Just because they didn't start throwing blows doesn't mean this is nothing. They need to coexist as they will be on the same field together and they have to help each other out. Stop acting like this is something that shouldn't be discussed.

you right man every time some one raises their voice at practice we should have a new thread about it

Let me know when he takes a dump

If it was just a little voice-raising, Singletary wouldn't have had to take them both to the locker room.

Whine all you want, but things like this will be discussed whether you like it or not. You obviously think this is nothing, so move on and don't click the thread again.

I love it when 9ertalk gets serious

Yeah, let's downplay it and act like you were joking instead of whining about a relevant thread being made.

why don't you take you serious face to the parking lot once in a while

Quit trying to change the direction of your posts. You whined like a little girl about a relevant thread being made, then created a thread of your own that failed miserably. You were the one being serious and crying for nothing.

And what do you mean take my serious face to the parking lot? You mean the Parking Lot forum? Why would I? I discuss the Niners. That's why I'm here. I'm not here to make friends and discuss non-football related crap.

lol

you don't know me

Nope, but I do know you whine about nothing.

Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
VD and Crabs...nasty combination.

that joke is so old i think someone said it like 10 secs after we drafted Crabtree.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
VD and Crabs...nasty combination.

that joke is so old i think someone said it like 10 secs after we drafted Crabtree.

But much more relevant now, don't you think?
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by thojess:
mattbarrows

Crabtree and Singletary now emerge .

MaioccoCSN

And now Singletary and Crabtree return from locker room.

training camp thread not good enough

a new thread needs to be started every time matt tweets

just in Crabs runs to the bathroom

wonder what he's doin in there

Yeah I think we should just put everything in one mega thread that would be super cool awesome. No reason to organize into topics. one big catchall 3000 page thread.

yeah your right 3000 threads about nothing is better

carry on

dont click on the thread then

I clicked on it cause I was expecting to find out that VD punched Crabs in the face in the parking lot for taking his spot

Instead I read that they were shouting bad names at each other and had to be put in time out

really

op
Nice thread title change by the way 4 pages summed up in one sentence

Just because they didn't start throwing blows doesn't mean this is nothing. They need to coexist as they will be on the same field together and they have to help each other out. Stop acting like this is something that shouldn't be discussed.

you right man every time some one raises their voice at practice we should have a new thread about it

Let me know when he takes a dump

If it was just a little voice-raising, Singletary wouldn't have had to take them both to the locker room.

Whine all you want, but things like this will be discussed whether you like it or not. You obviously think this is nothing, so move on and don't click the thread again.

I love it when 9ertalk gets serious

Yeah, let's downplay it and act like you were joking instead of whining about a relevant thread being made.

why don't you take you serious face to the parking lot once in a while

Quit trying to change the direction of your posts. You whined like a little girl about a relevant thread being made, then created a thread of your own that failed miserably. You were the one being serious and crying for nothing.

And what do you mean take my serious face to the parking lot? You mean the Parking Lot forum? Why would I? I discuss the Niners. That's why I'm here. I'm not here to make friends and discuss non-football related crap.

lol

you don't know me

Nope, but I do know you whine about nothing.

Recycle a gif that says and implies nothing.

Awesome.
mattbarrows

Singletary: "the elephant in the room has been exposed" vis a vis V Davis and Crabtree ..

MBachCSN

Singletary says VDavis-Crabtree misunderstanding not about football
  • Otter
  • Veteran
both will miss tomorrow's 4th preseason game against the Chargers.

Crabtree - Out with strained feelings
Davis - Out with aggravated psyche
mattbarrows

Singletary said the root of the issue wasn't football-related. He said Davis "did the right thing but did it the wrong way."

bydavidwhite

Singletary closes by saying they're better as a team now that there's no "elephant in the room."
mattbarrows

Singletary: "the elephant in the room has been exposed" vis a vis V Davis and Crabtree ..

MBachCSN

LOL then I guess Crabtree must have cracked a joke about VD's girlfriend and Vernon couldn't handle it.
they should both be on special teams duty for this s**t
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
mattbarrows

MBachCSN

I had a feeling it wasn't even about football. These guys all hang with each other off the field and things happen.
[ Edited by mayo63 on Sep 1, 2010 at 1:05 PM ]

MBachCSN

Singletary called the dust up a "good thing". Got issue out, addressed it & it's over
So is VD really dating Natalie big chin Nunn?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
MBachCSN

Singletary called the dust up a "good thing". Got issue out, addressed it & it's over

According to Singletary everything is a "good thing".
Originally posted by susweel:
MBachCSN

According to Singletary everything is a "good thing".

no s**t, we could start 0-8 and he'd call it a blessing in disguise
Two competitor fired up about getting on the field and the season. Nothing wrong here.
Share 49ersWebzone