LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

VD & Crabtree Exchange Harsh Words and Have to Leave the Field

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by servegmo:
I think it has something to do with preseason rookie duties and Crabs wanted nothing to do with that!!!

Thats probably true because I saw the Crabtree interview with Jay Glazer and Crabtee said " I aint carrying nobody's pads"

Crabtree sounds like a punk who needs to put in his place. I hate this new breed of young players who think they are bigger then the game and its traditions.

I don't remember this.

Watch the Jay Glazer training camp interview.

here you go

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/5110425/training_camp_party_michael_crabtree/

Thanks for the link. Never saw that before.

At least he didn't sound like an a*****e when he said it and he still went through the rookie hazing by buying the food.

P.S. I can't stand Jay Glazer. Ever since he started training MMA, he's been acting like such a douchebag.
[ Edited by SF69ers on Sep 1, 2010 at 1:23 PM ]
Quote:
Singletary added, "I appreciate Vernon speaking from his heart, but it was just wrong. He, indeed, is every bit the reason why I made him captain. He's not going to sugarcoat things. He doesn't know how to sugarcoat things. I wish he did sometimes. But I appreciate what he was trying to do, but it was just wrong."

CSN Link
Damn, 10 pages?
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Team Davis!

I have a feeling Crabtree will be more productive than VD in a couple years.

Team Crabtree!

LMAO

Go team 49ers I wont pick between Niners I root for the Red and Gold
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by jreff22:
mattbarrows

Crabtree and Singletary now emerge .

MaioccoCSN

And now Singletary and Crabtree return from locker room.

We have WAY TOO MUCH media access.

Good, I wanna know what happened between VD & Crabz.

Maybe they are fighting over a woman named Alice Smith.

who's that??
Team Davis!

Team Crabtree!

LMAO

TEAM JENNINGS THE PEACMAKER

BFD, i don't see an issue here. It's not like it was Michael Westbrook and Stephen Davis at Redskin's practice.
Yeah, it's a non football issue, so that pretty much means it had something to do with either clowning that Davis took to the heart or Crabtree mis-spoke about something that triggered Davis' emotions.

Even on the Robinson report and Joe Show, you can see that VD gets a lot of rousing by certain vets and players. Maybe Crabtree thought he had the rank to do the same thing and overstep his boundries with Davis.

Hopefully neither of them hold a grudge and they just forget all about this.
Originally posted by znk916:
Team Davis!

Team Crabtree!

LMAO

TEAM JENNINGS THE PEACMAKER

I can't look at that picture without laughing. Jennings' face is hysterical already, but even more so compared with the context of the painting.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
I think it has something to do with preseason rookie duties and Crabs wanted nothing to do with that!!!

Thats probably true because I saw the Crabtree interview with Jay Glazer and Crabtee said " I aint carrying nobody's pads"

Crabtree sounds like a punk who needs to put in his place. I hate this new breed of young players who think they are bigger then the game and its traditions.

I don't remember this.

here you go

Susweel, doing his Susweel thing, trying to stir up s**t.

it's true i saw it as well. crabtree said he'll get chicken but he wouldn't carry anyone's pads. with all of that said i've decided to take my talents...

to santa clara with team davis

I don't remember this.

here you go

At least he didn't sound like an a*****e when he said it and he still went through the rookie hazing by buying the food.

P.S. I can't stand Jay Glazer. Ever since he started training MMA, he's been acting like such a douchebag.

Yup...Glazer=doucher.

19-23 is the best part...
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

I don't remember this.

here you go

Yup...Glazer=doucher.

Yah he thinks a tough guy because he does MMA training. lol
Team davis!
Team davis!

f**king VD
Share 49ersWebzone