LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 347 users in the forums

Joe Montana pays a visit to the 49ers facility

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Otter:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Championship.

Plus, every player now has Sketchers Shape Ups (tm).

Patrick Willis does not approve of this.

Patrick Willis is an outstanding linebacker, but when it comes 49er Legends, Patrick Willis must do whatever the f**k Joe Montana tells him to do. And if he doesn't #52 will find out what sort of impression 4 DAMN SUPER BOWL rings leaves on his forehead.

Championship.

Patrick Willis is an outstanding linebacker, but when it comes 49er Legends, Patrick Willis must do whatever the f**k Joe Montana tells him to do. And if he doesn't #52 will find out what sort of impression 4 DAMN SUPER BOWL rings leaves on his forehead.

kswiss > sketchers

patrick willis > joe montana

both of those shoe companies are pretty weak. they can both learn a thing or two from crabtree haha
  • Otter
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RYPTOUT:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
It would've been so awesome if he talked to Alex Smith. Give him a few pointers and overall just talk quarterback.

I wish that would happen as well... I was watching the... I think 3rd episode of Hard Knocks with the Jets... and Joe Namath was on site talking to Mark "Sanchise". Namath was in the film room with them and giving pointers to Mark.

Joe Namath, the career 50% passer with 170 TDs and 220 INTs. Yeah, that's the guy I want tutoring my up and coming QB.

Unless of course he was providing keen insights on the best brands of vodka to drink, and how to successfully make a pass at a sideline reporter on national television.
  • Otter
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Championship.

kswiss > sketchers

patrick willis > joe montana

both of those shoe companies are pretty weak. they can both learn a thing or two from crabtree haha

Don't say I didn't warn you.

It would've been so awesome if he talked to Alex Smith. Give him a few pointers and overall just talk quarterback.

I wish that would happen as well... I was watching the... I think 3rd episode of Hard Knocks with the Jets... and Joe Namath was on site talking to Mark "Sanchise". Namath was in the film room with them and giving pointers to Mark.

Joe Namath, the career 50% passer with 170 TDs and 220 INTs. Yeah, that's the guy I want tutoring my up and coming QB.

Unless of course he was providing keen insights on the best brands of vodka to drink, and how to successfully make a pass at a sideline reporter on national television.

Holy S**t!
  • Otter
  • Veteran

Holy S**t!

If it wasn't for the guarantee, I'm not sure he'd be in the Hall.

hey hey hey---why all the hostility, man?

I don't CARE if he was STRUG-uh-ling!
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Then pull Alex's jersey over his head, punch him in the gut and make him kiss the pinky ring when he's on his knees....

Holy S**t!

Mmmmmmm....sideline reporters....

• Otter
  • Veteran

hey hey hey---why all the hostility, man?

I don't CARE if he was STRUG-uh-ling!

All he would tell him is. "Stop rolling right like your me and Clark is in the End Zone". Oh and hang a tire on your tree and throw into it about 1000 times a day.
Joe was just here to remove the curse he placed on the 9ers 7 years ago. He felt it had gone on long enough.
Having Joe visit the 49ers (even for a little while) has to be a good omen!
Originally posted by 5timers:

All he would tell him is. "Stop rolling right like your me and Clark is in the End Zone". Oh and hang a tire on your tree and throw into it about 1000 times a day blind folded.

Fixed
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
he should have hooked up alex smith with some sketchers

lol
Share 49ersWebzone