There are 186 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Does the Raider game mean more than you know?

I have concerns that the fans will go ape if Alex Smith does not beat the Raiders and it will create a downfall of epic porportions.... another concern is Crabtree - v - DHB, if Alex has a bad game so does Crabtree which could knock him down a few and then there is Rathman - v - Raiders coaching staff, if our game plan falls apart in the running game how does that effect Rathman? OMG this weekend has sooooo much riding on it
Pre-season
No punchline?
I like pinching my nipples while watching the Elen Degeneres show.
I'm wondering why message boards like these don't have a post count limit before making a thread. Say 250? 500? Something higher than in the single digits.
Don't be scared man. It's going to be ok!
Originally posted by Gore_21:
I'm wondering why message boards like these don't have a post count limit before making a thread. Say 250? 500? Something higher than in the single digits.

I think it should be at least 50 posts.

I'm not the type to whine about the threads being created and post a stupid dancing lock in protest of threads I don't like, but this one is pretty dumb.

If it was about the regular season game, it would hold a little more weight, but a preseason game? Come on.
It'll be meaningful for only a few reasons. I hope the 49ers come out of that game relatively healthy. It might be the last game for those on the bubble to survive beyond the first roster cutdown. Still, it would be nice to beat the Raiders even if it's only a preseason game.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Pre-season

THIS

u guys are over reacting SO MUCH over these pre season games.
it seems like a lot of people look for things to complain about, when there really isnt anything worth complaining and/or disagreeing about.
ridiculous
get over it. its preseason.
Overreact much?
caca
no it means less than I know
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=144270
Cool out dude its only preseason & the Raiders suck!!!!!!!!
FREE THREAD!!!!

[ Edited by kidash on Aug 25, 2010 at 6:13 PM ]