LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 205 users in the forums

The 2 guys we need to come in and contribute now!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
WR Michael Crabtree

CB Shawtae Spencer
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
WR Michael Crabtree

CB Shawtae Spencer

Either Crabtree or Kyle Williams, if Crabtree's foot doesn't hold up. It's just a wild and desperate guess, but I think if we REALLY give Kyle a shot? He may be the true starting WR that we need... an explosive player with great separation and hands.

I know people dislike him, but how great would it be if Goldson can come in this week and begin his quest for that bigger contract in style? Reggie Smith either just sucks or is not fully recovered, and Williams has disappointed since pre-season.
Originally posted by oldman9er:
WR Michael Crabtree

CB Shawtae Spencer

Either Crabtree or Kyle Williams, if Crabtree's foot doesn't hold up. It's just a wild and desperate guess, but I think if we REALLY give Kyle a shot? He may be the true starting WR that we need... an explosive player with great separation and hands.

I know people dislike him, but how great would it be if Goldson can come in this week and begin his quest for that bigger contract in style? Reggie Smith either just sucks or is not fully recovered, and Williams has disappointed since pre-season.

I was very impressed also with Kyle Williams, I would like us to take deep shots downfield to Ginn
I was very impressed also with Kyle Williams, I would like us to take deep shots downfield to Ginn

Yeah, why not. I don't trust Ginn's hands much, but if he drops it on 1st down, so what? 2nd and 10 is not much worse than a 2nd and 8 after a 2 yard pass.

Some deep shots have to actually make a defense think we'll try.
Originally posted by oldman9er:

Yeah, why not. I don't trust Ginn's hands much, but if he drops it on 1st down, so what? 2nd and 10 is not much worse than a 2nd and 8 after a 2 yard pass.

Some deep shots have to actually make a defense think we'll try.

I agree we have to show them that we can throw more than 5 yards verry pass play
With braylon and crabs out we get ginn, and william's speed on teh field

williams vs nate clements this week = french toast.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

Crabs is gonna play this week

Crabs
Morgan
Williams
Ginn

TOUCHDOWNS

I am liking this mismatch.
Originally posted by Jakemall:

I hope whoever nate is covering this week, that harbaugh throws in some double move routes, so we can destroy nate.

The double move FTW!!!!

Also read that Cincy like to give it up to the TE. TE's do well against this D. Go Vernon!!
[ Edited by ninertico on Sep 22, 2011 at 9:29 AM ]

I also like Williams' speed and guts. He may get overlooked by their D. Still, we have to pass the ball to be effective. If the game plan doesn't get aggressive Williams and Crabs won't make a difference. It's like money in te bank you don't spend - you may get a little interest but not nearly as much if you invest it. We have to use oour investments to win.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
I also like Williams' speed and guts. He may get overlooked by their D. Still, we have to pass the ball to be effective. If the game plan doesn't get aggressive Williams and Crabs won't make a difference. It's like money in te bank you don't spend - you may get a little interest but not nearly as much if you invest it. We have to use oour investments to win.

since we might actually be able to run against them, I see us ground and pounding it more, but having some success. If we won't throw it deep, id at least like to see us give the ball to Ginn on a screen, multiple times.
[ Edited by unst4bl3 on Sep 22, 2011 at 9:30 AM ]
Originally posted by valrod33:

Crabs is gonna play this week

Crabs........touchdown
Morgan......touchdown
Williams....touchdown
Ginn..........touchdown

TOUCHDOWNS

Now I am really smiling.
y'all mofo's delusional
Originally posted by ninertico:

The double move FTW!!!!

Also read that Cincy like to give it up to the TE. TE's do well against this D. Go Vernon!!

Manny was always good in coverage...kind suprised to hear this.
Share 49ersWebzone