There are 708 users in the forums
2010 Record redo; 13-3?
Aug 25, 2010 at 10:06 AM
- Method
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,753
A 12-5 record? Definitely crazy.
Aug 25, 2010 at 10:07 AM
- Mex49
- Member
- Posts: 2,979
Originally posted by Method:
A 12-5 record? Definitely crazy.
who do you see beating us
Aug 25, 2010 at 10:07 AM
- TheRickestRick
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,450
Originally posted by Mex49:
Sun 9/12 @Seahawks
Mon 9/20 Saints I think we shock the world ( home opener)
Sun 9/26 @Chiefs
Sun 10/03 @Falcons They play us well
Sun 10/10 Eagles
Sun 10/17 Raiders
Sun 10/24 @Panthers We beat ourselves
Sun 10/31 Broncos
BYE
Sun 11/14 Rams
Sun 11/21 Buccaneers I think we will win but now im gettting greedy
Mon 11/29 @Cardinals
Sun 12/5 @Packers Tough loss
Sun 12/12 Seahawks
Thur 12/16 @Chargers
Sun 12/26 @Rams
Sun 1/2 Cardinals
After taking another look at our schedule and a peek at the goings on around the league, I think my original 2010 PYMWYMI record might be a little short.
Is a 13-3 or 12-5 record really that crazy.
I don't think so
A 12-5 record would be a little crazy actually.
Aug 25, 2010 at 10:08 AM
- TheRickestRick
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,450
Originally posted by Mex49:Originally posted by Method:
A 12-5 record? Definitely crazy.
who do you see beating us
We beat ourselves during the bye week

Aug 25, 2010 at 10:08 AM
- IWASATTHECATCH
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 22,009
Originally posted by Method:
A 12-5 record? Definitely crazy.
Why, Method? Why can't we be the 1st team in NFL history to lose 2 post-season games in one year?
Aug 25, 2010 at 10:09 AM
- Mex49
- Member
- Posts: 2,979
At least name the teams that wll beat us
Aug 25, 2010 at 10:09 AM
- 49ersalldaway126
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,549
Originally posted by Mex49:
Sun 9/12 @Seahawks
Mon 9/20 Saints I think we shock the world ( home opener)
Sun 9/26 @Chiefs
Sun 10/03 @Falcons They play us well
Sun 10/10 Eagles
Sun 10/17 Raiders
Sun 10/24 @Panthers We beat ourselves
Sun 10/31 Broncos
BYE
Sun 11/14 Rams
Sun 11/21 Buccaneers I think we will win but now im gettting greedy
Mon 11/29 @Cardinals
Sun 12/5 @Packers Tough loss
Sun 12/12 Seahawks
Thur 12/16 @Chargers
Sun 12/26 @Rams
Sun 1/2 Cardinals
After taking another look at our schedule and a peek at the goings on around the league, I think my original 2010 PYMWYMI record might be a little short.
Is a 13-3 or 12-5 record really that crazy.
I don't think so
we probally will lose 1 game inside the division saints is probally a loss same with the packers other than that i dont see any other threats except teh eagles and falcons and we could probally beat them both its not impossible for us to end up within 11-13 wins but it will be very unlikely
Aug 25, 2010 at 10:10 AM
- TheRickestRick
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,450
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:Originally posted by Method:
A 12-5 record? Definitely crazy.
Why, Method? Why can't we be the 1st team in NFL history to lose 2 post-season games in one year?
That would be 12-6 and still crazy
Aug 25, 2010 at 10:10 AM
- tap11
- Veteran
- Posts: 176
Who says we lack math skills in this country? 12-5 rocks.
Aug 25, 2010 at 10:11 AM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
Originally posted by Mex49:
Sun 9/12 @Seahawks
Mon 9/20 Saints I think we shock the world ( home opener)
Sun 9/26 @Chiefs
Sun 10/03 @Falcons They play us well
Sun 10/10 Eagles
Sun 10/17 Raiders
Sun 10/24 @Panthers We beat ourselves
Sun 10/31 Broncos
BYE
Sun 11/14 Rams
Sun 11/21 Buccaneers I think we will win but now im gettting greedy
Mon 11/29 @Cardinals
Sun 12/5 @Packers Tough loss
Sun 12/12 Seahawks
Thur 12/16 @Chargers
Sun 12/26 @Rams
Sun 1/2 Cardinals
After taking another look at our schedule and a peek at the goings on around the league, I think my original 2010 PYMWYMI record might be a little short.
Is a 13-3 or 12-5 record really that crazy.
I don't think so
the Saints, Falcons, Packers, Chargers and Panthers games are gonna be tough to win, i agree with you that we will beat the Saints. I picked us to go 11-5 and im gonna stick with that prediction
Fixed
[ Edited by valrod33 on Aug 25, 2010 at 10:21 AM ]
Aug 25, 2010 at 10:12 AM
- Oregon49erfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,559
Originally posted by Mex49:Originally posted by Method:
A 12-5 record? Definitely crazy.
who do you see beating us
12-5 would be 17 games. they are just teasing you because the math doesn't add up.
Aug 25, 2010 at 10:13 AM
- tap11
- Veteran
- Posts: 176
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:Originally posted by Method:
A 12-5 record? Definitely crazy.
Why, Method? Why can't we be the 1st team in NFL history to lose 2 post-season games in one year?
Wouldn't that require a 13-5 record?
Aug 25, 2010 at 10:14 AM
- TheRickestRick
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,450
Originally posted by valrod33:Originally posted by Mex49:
Sun 9/12 @Seahawks
Mon 9/20 Saints I think we shock the world ( home opener)
Sun 9/26 @Chiefs
Sun 10/03 @Falcons They play us well
Sun 10/10 Eagles
Sun 10/17 Raiders
Sun 10/24 @Panthers We beat ourselves
Sun 10/31 Broncos
BYE
Sun 11/14 Rams
Sun 11/21 Buccaneers I think we will win but now im gettting greedy
Mon 11/29 @Cardinals
Sun 12/5 @Packers Tough loss
Sun 12/12 Seahawks
Thur 12/16 @Chargers
Sun 12/26 @Rams
Sun 1/2 Cardinals
After taking another look at our schedule and a peek at the goings on around the league, I think my original 2010 PYMWYMI record might be a little short.
Is a 13-3 or 12-5 record really that crazy.
I don't think so
the Saints, Falcons, Packers, Chargers and Falcons games are gonna be tough to win, i agree with you that we will beat the Saints. I picked us to go 11-5 and im gonna stick with that prediction
Can someone please pass what this entire thread is smokin?
Aug 25, 2010 at 10:14 AM
- 49ersalldaway126
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,549
Originally posted by 5280High:Originally posted by valrod33:Originally posted by Mex49:
Sun 9/12 @Seahawks
Mon 9/20 Saints I think we shock the world ( home opener)
Sun 9/26 @Chiefs
Sun 10/03 @Falcons They play us well
Sun 10/10 Eagles
Sun 10/17 Raiders
Sun 10/24 @Panthers We beat ourselves
Sun 10/31 Broncos
BYE
Sun 11/14 Rams
Sun 11/21 Buccaneers I think we will win but now im gettting greedy
Mon 11/29 @Cardinals
Sun 12/5 @Packers Tough loss
Sun 12/12 Seahawks
Thur 12/16 @Chargers
Sun 12/26 @Rams
Sun 1/2 Cardinals
After taking another look at our schedule and a peek at the goings on around the league, I think my original 2010 PYMWYMI record might be a little short.
Is a 13-3 or 12-5 record really that crazy.
I don't think so
the Saints, Falcons, Packers, Chargers and Falcons games are gonna be tough to win, i agree with you that we will beat the Saints. I picked us to go 11-5 and im gonna stick with that prediction
Can someone please pass what this entire thread is smokin?
lol maybe every1 just woke up

