There are 208 users in the forums

49ers at Raiders Preseason Game 3

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Loco49er:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Skinny_Post

RT @skiswm: @Skinny_Post @mattbarrows is reporting Sat game will be tape delayed, you have same info? >> Yes, but moved up to 9 pm on CW 44

Mother B!tchers! Good thing the regular season game is at Candlestick.

I made a thread about this and it got locked.

this f**king sucks big time. f**king s**tty ass raiders and their s**tty ass fans.
Originally posted by susweel:
Skinny_Post

RT @skiswm: @Skinny_Post @mattbarrows is reporting Sat game will be tape delayed, you have same info? >> Yes, but moved up to 9 pm on CW 44

this f**king sucks big time. f**king s**tty ass raiders and their s**tty ass fans.

go by 5,000 tickets
This should be a good game. The Raiders are gonna surprise ALOT of people this season. The Niners O-line better have their s**t together this game or they'll get Smith killed.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Skinny_Post

go by 5,000 tickets

help no

I went to the niner raider game last year and it was awful. Never again would I go to another pre season game.
Originally posted by 9erluv415:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
if the triplets play on offense this shouldn't be close

OMG, please don't call them that.

what the f**k am i supposed to call the best 3 players that we have on offense? I'm sorry that i offended you i'll be sure to edit my posts to your liking

Need to relax. Any true Faithful and NFL fan on here knows where "triplets" come from and that it is much hated around these parts.

thats funny this isn't the 90's anymore..i know that dallas had the triplets of aikman,smith, and irvin in the 90's..even though we hated them i'm sure that every niners fan would like to have our three best players play similar to those cowboys teams since they did win a few superbowls. A true fan wouldn't mind their three best offensive players being compared to three HOF'ers regardless of the team.
Originally posted by AKfanster:
This should be a good game. The Raiders are gonna surprise ALOT of people this season. The Niners O-line better have their s**t together this game or they'll get Smith killed.

I'm not a Raiders fan AT ALL but I agree they will be a surprise this year with Campbell
at QB

People are gonna be more than surprised with the 49ers this year,they're going to put some points on teams

Raiders better get their crappy swiss OL together or Campbell will get the P52 smack down!

Go Niners!
[ Edited by Super5 on Aug 25, 2010 at 8:08 PM ]

what the f**k am i supposed to call the best 3 players that we have on offense? I'm sorry that i offended you i'll be sure to edit my posts to your liking

Need to relax. Any true Faithful and NFL fan on here knows where "triplets" come from and that it is much hated around these parts.

thats funny this isn't the 90's anymore..i know that dallas had the triplets of aikman,smith, and irvin in the 90's..even though we hated them i'm sure that every niners fan would like to have our three best players play similar to those cowboys teams since they did win a few superbowls. A true fan wouldn't mind their three best offensive players being compared to three HOF'ers regardless of the team.

We actually have 4 names on offense though if Smith breaks out. Davis, Gore, Crabtree, and Smith. If you don't count Smith and Crabtree doesn't have a huge year then it's only the twins. Maybe we call em the fantastic four?
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

We actually have 4 names on offense though if Smith breaks out. Davis, Gore, Crabtree, and Smith. If you don't count Smith and Crabtree doesn't have a huge year then it's only the twins. Maybe we call em the fantastic four?

how bout smith, gore, davis and krabtri
Skinny_Post

Anyone know what that means for Hawaii. A local station (KITV4 I think) aired the Indi game and I saw a commercial for the Raiders game a while ago. Dose that mean they dont air it in Hawaii or will it also be moved later?

Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Skinny_Post

Anyone know what that means for Hawaii. A local station (KITV4 I think) aired the Indi game and I saw a commercial for the Raiders game a while ago. Dose that mean they dont air it in Hawaii or will it also be moved later?

If it is scheduled to be on for you. It will remain at the same time. The only people that are affected by NFL Black Outs, are the local areas within 75-100 miles. These are the people that will not see the game live without basically going online. The NFL only punishes those people, as they are the ones basically causing the lack of ticket sales by staying home. So you in Hawaii should be fine, if scheduled in the first place.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!

Ya I dunno about getting my undies all in a bunch over calling them the triplets. Aik-Smith-Cokeboy was eons ago. How about the trifecta? Can everybody live with that?
Originally posted by TDilvr:

Ya I dunno about getting my undies all in a bunch over calling them the triplets. Aik-Smith-Cokeboy was eons ago. How about the trifecta? Can everybody live with that?

A wordplay on the whole "VD & Crabs" std thing :

The Gore, VD and Crabs TRIFECTION, ("trifecta" + "infection") as in "gore" the opposing team and then "infect" them with "VD and crabs".

-JedYork
Originally posted by JedYork:
Originally posted by TDilvr:

A wordplay on the whole "VD & Crabs" std thing :

The Gore, VD and Crabs TRIFECTION, ("trifecta" + "infection") as in "gore" the opposing team and then "infect" them with "VD and crabs".

-JedYork

Share 49ersWebzone