There are 170 users in the forums

49ers at Raiders Preseason Game 3

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Saturday August 28th at 9pm

Time to see if we take another step forwards or backwards!!
Raiders have a solid line this year and have been making noise locally. I've seen them play and their O can match up with out O... Defensively, I think we have the upper hand but they are getting there.

This should be our first real matchup considering the Raiders always play our team like it's the super bowl for local bragging rights...

This game should determine the fate of a few

Aug. 31: Roster cutdown to maximum of 75 players.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Oh boy here we go, I'm gonna get all kinds of s**t talking text messages from my family in the Bay Area.

I really hope this isn't a close game, I hope we rub their faces in the dirt like 45-10. Its time to bring out our guns Davis, Gore, Westbrook and Crabtree!!!
I'm expecting an early emphasis on the running game.
I like how Raider fans start talking superbowl the second they win a preseason game against a good team like the Cowboys. It's almost like they cant grasp the idea that winning means nothing in preseason, it's about who to cut and who to keep.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
I like how Raider fans start talking superbowl the second they win a preseason game against a good team like the Cowboys. It's almost like they cant grasp the idea that winning means nothing in preseason, it's about who to cut and who to keep.

Locally, it's the bragging rights...

if the triplets play on offense this shouldn't be close
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

OMG, please don't call them that.

what the f**k am i supposed to call the best 3 players that we have on offense? I'm sorry that i offended you i'll be sure to edit my posts to your liking

what the f**k am i supposed to call the best 3 players that we have on offense? I'm sorry that i offended you i'll be sure to edit my posts to your liking

thank you sir.
don't call them the triplets wtf kinda nickname is that?
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
don't call them the triplets wtf kinda nickname is that?

It's those DAHM triplets!!

[ Edited by kidash on Aug 24, 2010 at 10:13 AM ]
You don't say triplets because that was Aikman, Smith and Irvin's nickname and don't think we want to be associated with them.

Back to Busines:

Game will be replayed on NFL Network at 10:00PM CT on Sunday night.

We will have to wait a little over a day since the game starts at I want to say 8:00PM CT Saturday night.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Dammit I forgot, I'll be in Waikiki watching the Penn vs. Edgar fight. DVR is a beautiful thing.
Share 49ersWebzone