There are 128 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Grade Alex Smith's performance in Game 2 vs Minnesota...

Grade Alex Smith's performance in Game 2 vs Minnesota...

See how much better Alex looks with time to throw? He had an extra 2 seconds compared to his average over his career in San Francisco.

Keep in mind we used a very vanilla offense as well. I'm sure Alex will get the chance to play out of the spread this season as well.
B-
A-

i would give him a B+ or a B but the fact that he played without crabtree davis and gore gave him some "extra credit"
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by susweel:
Typical Alex game looked average on some throws and complete trash on others. Watching him play is like watching the special Olympics.

You watch the Special Olympics?

Probably because he's to old to attend anymore
Originally posted by Shorteous:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by susweel:
Typical Alex game looked average on some throws and complete trash on others. Watching him play is like watching the special Olympics.

You watch the Special Olympics?

Probably because he's to old to attend anymore

I don't think there is an age cutoff for S.O. actually.

I've seen some of the coverage that has been aired and there were some older athletes in the competitions. That's probably the one athletic competition that is not biased against age.

It would be difficult for me to get a tryout in most Sports at my age as a Rookie even if I could still perform.

But in S.O. you just have to have the drive and determination to compete, coupled with a cognitive disability.

I generally change the channel within a few minutes but I applaud the athletes for at least going out and competing.

I bet Sonoco could take you though.

~Ceadder
[ Edited by Ceadderman on Aug 25, 2010 at 2:58 PM ]