There are 134 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

All Eyes On Nate Davis

Originally posted by WildBill:
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:
"Reserve quarterback Nate Davis is not wearing gloves this summer for the first time since before his Ball State days. Davis said he stopped wearing gloves because they would often get wet from all the sweat from the backsides of the centers. When asked whom among Eric Heitmann, David Baas, Tony Wragge and Cody Wallace created the most problems with his derriere perspiration, Davis answered, "They're all the same."

Practice 25

I can't help but think of this then think of QB's like Young who use to always lick his fingers just before going under center....
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by 49ersrgolden:
Alex looked scared at time last week...i hate his deer in headlights reactions

he was never scared all the reporters (sando MM MB) said that he looked confident and knew where he was going with the ball at all times and you could even see that on the field

as for nate i wanna see what he can do against 2nd string D im tired of ppl overracting to him playing and doing well against people who wont even make it on the team in the nxt cutoff date

Y>S>C
I cant even understand ur name....
Originally posted by D_Niner:
"Reserve quarterback Nate Davis is not wearing gloves this summer for the first time since before his Ball State days. Davis said he stopped wearing gloves because they would often get wet from all the sweat from the backsides of the centers. When asked whom among Eric Heitmann, David Baas, Tony Wragge and Cody Wallace created the most problems with his derriere perspiration, Davis answered, "They're all the same."

Practice 25

I can't help but think of this then think of QB's like Young who use to always lick his fingers just before going under center....

Maybe that's why the center's ass is always wet? haha. I guess you could argue that QBs get "sacked" before the ball is even snapped

Practice 25

Wait the throwing hand is the one that touches the hand right, hope it was the right hand he was licking. Hahaha-

Practice 25

Maybe that's why the center's ass is always wet? haha. I guess you could argue that QBs get "sacked" before the ball is even snapped
Originally posted by NJNinerFan:

Practice 25

• mayo49
  • Veteran
I'm glad he took off those gloves.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Give the guy a shot. We are pushing a decade of losing. I'm all for the best guy to pull the trigger, be it Alex, Carr or Nate. If Nate does make it I think the majority of fans would gladly accept it.

AGREE!
Originally posted by 49ershater:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
I hate 49ers and I don't like your postings and Tupac come on he sucks lame ass rapper just delete your account. When was the last time 49ers even went to the superbowl PLEASE get over yourself football and life. If you follow failure you become a failure!!!!! I have ben following your postings and you always sayin some dumb homes

did you get any kind of education of any sort????
WTF are u saying in your post you Cowpuke you must hate to read Cowgirl blogs cuz they are booring as f*ck & since your in here face it deep inside your a 49ers fan thats why you opened a account

read over your statements b4 you post cuz bro you dont make sense at all

I got an account to wake you the f*** up because cowboys are the best team in the whole NFL and TOny Romo is the best QB. I mean dooooooooooooo you have any education b****. First off anyone with common sense can see that 49ers are losers and they are not going anywhere. You choose to ignore the fact that they haven't been to the superbowl in like forever bro. Second SMITH is a gay f**k that is ruining it for you. Without T.O. your team ain't s**t. He is the greatest, i mean f*** it, he was the damn team who the hell do you have now?

dooooooooooooo? Don't you mean duuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Wern't cowboys suppose to have won it the last two years but didn't? Tony Romo and company will be like Jim Kelly and the SB, CHHOOOOOOOOKE! Except it won't be in the SB it'll simply be in the playoffs. BTW the Cowboys haven't been to the SB in a long time either! Haha-so stop toking that weed in your mouth cause its just horse manure.

can we ban this guy already (49erhater) looking at his grammar is giving me a headache this gal is on a whole other galaxy

T.O. THE GREATEST????

you got to be kidding me

whats Romo's play have to do with being a lady's man???
  • fly15
  • Veteran
I hate 49ers and I don't like your postings and Tupac come on he sucks lame ass rapper just delete your account. When was the last time 49ers even went to the superbowl PLEASE get over yourself football and life. If you follow failure you become a failure!!!!! I have ben following your postings and you always sayin some dumb homes

did you get any kind of education of any sort????
WTF are u saying in your post you Cowpuke you must hate to read Cowgirl blogs cuz they are booring as f*ck & since your in here face it deep inside your a 49ers fan thats why you opened a account

read over your statements b4 you post cuz bro you dont make sense at all

I got an account to wake you the f*** up because cowboys are the best team in the whole NFL and TOny Romo is the best QB. I mean dooooooooooooo you have any education b****. First off anyone with common sense can see that 49ers are losers and they are not going anywhere. You choose to ignore the fact that they haven't been to the superbowl in like forever bro. Second SMITH is a gay f**k that is ruining it for you. Without T.O. your team ain't s**t. He is the greatest, i mean f*** it, he was the damn team who the hell do you have now?

dooooooooooooo? Don't you mean duuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Wern't cowboys suppose to have won it the last two years but didn't? Tony Romo and company will be like Jim Kelly and the SB, CHHOOOOOOOOKE! Except it won't be in the SB it'll simply be in the playoffs. BTW the Cowboys haven't been to the SB in a long time either! Haha-so stop toking that weed in your mouth cause its just horse manure.

can we ban this guy already (49erhater) looking at his grammar is giving me a headache this gal is on a whole other galaxy

T.O. THE GREATEST????

you got to be kidding me

whats Romo's play have to do with being a lady's man???

Ohhh those cryboys... Im glad he wont reply again.
Nate Davis is going to play against one of the best defenses in the league. If he plays well and PUTS POINT ON THE BOARD, I say he should be the starter. And eventhough Singletary denies it, there is definently a quarterback controversy. What other team gives the THIRD STRING QUARTERBACK take reps with the first team?
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
Nate Davis is going to play against one of the best defenses in the league. If he plays well and PUTS POINT ON THE BOARD, I say he should be the starter. And eventhough Singletary denies it, there is definently a quarterback controversy. What other team gives the THIRD STRING QUARTERBACK take reps with the first team?

Its kind of the elephant in the room. They say its nothing etc, but if he really plays exceptional, they are going to have to start to consider some things.
Yes, you need a play book with more than 10 plays in it in the NFL, but at the same time, you can't deny raw talent when it is glistening there light a Christmas tree in the middle of a dark forest.

I don't really know if its possible for him to become our starter before the first game of the season, unless Smith looks absolutely awful at the same time, but its possible that they would put him at number two and then see how the season goes.

Nate Davis throws as beautiful a ball as can be thrown from both the pocket and on the move, it looks absolutely effortless and a work of art, and his instincts are hard-wired and natural. He might have problems memorizing the play book, but he is about as pure a quarterback talent as they come. And as Jimmy Raye said it himself, "One thing that he does... He hits open receivers".

If he had a photographic memory, he would have been the number one overall selection in the draft.
Randall Cunningham, Jeff George, Steve Young all had really nice throwing motions, but I can't remember seeing a throwing arm as effortless and sublime as Nate Davis's.
Agree with Nate's throwing... He has great "touch" on his throws as in he lobs it when nhe needs to(i.e. over a DB and the shoulders of the WR), and also seems to rifle it in there when he needs to (i.e. in tight coverage). It will be very interesting if he plays good enough to start a real QB controversy...
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:

Not going to happen.

I'm as big a Nate Davis fan as there is on this board, and even I realize that the only way Nate starts over Alex is if Smith gets hurt or if he completely and totally stinks it up week after week. I can definitely see Davis taking over at #2...IF, he plays well against 1's/2's. That is a possibility.

But as for starting...we won't see that happening anytime soon, IMO.
If Nate takes the #2 job I'll be happy. If Alex effs up, f**k it, plug him in there. Carr can get the third.

Nate needs the snaps, I'm glad they see that.