LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 397 users in the forums

Vikings at 49ers Preseason Game 2

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Flash80:
This is the best post i've seen all off season! I live in Minnesota and Vikes fans suck, so I hope we knock his ass out for a few games!!

A few games?! How about permanently!
If this Rogaine and penis enlargement pills really worked......wait what are we talking about?
...if we were older, then we wouldn't have to wait so long?
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerMD:
If this Rogaine and penis enlargement pills really worked......wait what are we talking about?

first, make sure you have one...
  • kw49r
  • Veteran
PREMONITION

The 49ers 45, Minnessotta 3 (in trash time)

Alex Smith throws a perfect game, completing 15 out of 15 for 250yds and 3 three touchdowns before being pulled by Singletary.
"The offense was hitting on all cylinders tonight. This is how we practice, this is what is expected" Singletary told reporters when asked about the 49ers surging new explosive offense.
"We have a lot of weapons. Its only a matter of Alex feeling comfortable with the offense and knowing his receivers. Knowing the offensive line is going to win those battle in the trenches, that they're going to fight for him. I believe Alex and our offense put it all together tonight. I think we took a big step and that is now going to be the standard for this team and the way we are going to proceed from now on."
Singletary also had some positive comments about the 49ers defense's performance , which was highlighted by the play of veteran 49er safety Dashawn Goldsen who intercepted 2 Brett Favre passes early in the first quarter.
"Our defense has the potential to accomplish great things. We are team and some of the things our guys like Dashawn was able to show today, we are going to do those things, but as a team, when everybody does their part, when they do, good things happen. And we were able to show that today against a very a good Minnessota offense. I feel really good about the way things turned out today."
Singletary Smiled
i can't wait to see favre
Originally posted by RonMexico:
i can't wait to see favre

RM--StOnEy
  • TheNef77
  • Q46 Draft 3rd place
Let's be realistic.
No Gore
No VD
No Crabs
3 Main threats gone.
Right side of the O-Line is still figuring things out vs. a good Vikings D-Line.

If Smith does an okay job, I'll be happy.

Things I'll be paying close attention too.
Dixon and Nate Davis - I want to see them against some better competition as will most of you. I hope we lay off on Westbrook and save him for the season.

Taylor Mays - Let's hope he lets loose since he hopefully got the 1st game jitters out last week. You can tell he's thinking too much on the field.

Navarro Bowman - Heard nothing but positive things about this guy. I hope to see it happen tomorrow.

Nate Byham - Known more for his run blocking, he looked pretty good last week catching the ball too.

[ Edited by TheNef77 on Aug 22, 2010 at 03:11:45 ]
I want to see the first string O put up a TD. They'll probably play 1.5 quarters so it's not too much to ask.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Get up, people it's game day!

• mayo49
  • Veteran
I just want to see a good game from my boy Dixon, A. Davis, Alex, Bowman, Mays and Baas.

[ Edited by mayo63 on Aug 22, 2010 at 03:31:46 ]
Yea realistically I don't expect much at all... I wish and hope but with VD, Crabs, and Gore out our offense wouldn't stand a chance in any game this year.
I fully expect our offense to look like s**t without our three best players in the game and one very raw rookie at RT.
All I hope is we don't go 3 and out in the opening drive....

Originally posted by kw49r:
PREMONITION

The 49ers 45, Minnessotta 3 (in trash time)

Alex Smith throws a perfect game, completing 15 out of 15 for 250yds and 3 three touchdowns before being pulled by Singletary.
"The offense was hitting on all cylinders tonight. This is how we practice, this is what is expected" Singletary told reporters when asked about the 49ers surging new explosive offense.
"We have a lot of weapons. Its only a matter of Alex feeling comfortable with the offense and knowing his receivers. Knowing the offensive line is going to win those battle in the trenches, that they're going to fight for him. I believe Alex and our offense put it all together tonight. I think we took a big step and that is now going to be the standard for this team and the way we are going to proceed from now on."
Singletary also had some positive comments about the 49ers defense's performance , which was highlighted by the play of veteran 49er safety Dashawn Goldsen who intercepted 2 Brett Favre passes early in the first quarter.
"Our defense has the potential to accomplish great things. We are team and some of the things our guys like Dashawn was able to show today, we are going to do those things, but as a team, when everybody does their part, when they do, good things happen. And we were able to show that today against a very a good Minnessota offense. I feel really good about the way things turned out today."
Singletary Smiled

Premonition my ass.... WHAT a JOKE. He does that without Gore, Crabtree, and VD? And with a gelling O-line? Let's be real here...

Again, "Alex and our offense"? The whole offense ISN'T even there. Your "premonition" is a joke. Especially with Goldson intercepting Favre twice?

Share 49ersWebzone