There are 139 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Vikings at 49ers Preseason Game 2

Sun Aug 22 8:00 PM will be live on NBC.

Time to see if we take a step forwards or backwards!!
YES! Get to watch this in HD on my 52" TV.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
This game cannot come any sooner.

You would think that we lost the last game against the Colts with Delanie Walkers' tipped interception.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Sun Aug 22 8:00 PM will be live on NBC.

Time to see if we take a step forwards or backwards!!

Can't wait... we have a long ways to go. As good as we looked we can't expect Painter and his 3 INTS & 1 fumble helping us get points. Our offense minus Dixon didn't move the ball that well. We created 5 turnovers; the d has been fun to watch in the past year plus. Also, rush defense ended up giving up 58 yards on 24 carries. Hopefully this continues but pass defense has to get better.

ONE THING THAT HAS TO CHANGE:

This game is at home but we can't come out in games (especially away 10AM games) and be a sleep. It happened all to often last year. We have to come out ready to play. This team isn't built to come back.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
This game cannot come any sooner.

You would think that we lost the last game against the Colts with Delanie Walkers' tipped interception.

Without Alex Smith I'd swear 3/4s of the people on these message boards wouldn't know what to talk about. They don't care about what anyone else does. It gets sickening.... especially when they say I didn't watch the game.

More and more new people as well starting threads on the same topic. I wish there was 1 thread with all things Alex Smith so people could bash it out in there. This way the rest of us don't have to hear it. No matter what the topic it always comes back to Smith.
I wanna see Mays pound Greg Lewis right into the ground.
Originally posted by adrenaline:
I wanna see Mays pound Greg Lewis right into the ground.

I've seen that play replayed about 100 times between NFLN and ESPN's Brett Favre 24/7 coverage. Roman can't hurt us any more.
I hope our offense comes out looking better, that Dixon runs with the first team, and that Taylor Mays makes some plays. And of course, no injuries for either team!
Hopefully A. Davis doesn't get burned another 4 times on pass plays in 2 quarters.
I hope Favre un-retires in time and Justin Smith retires him for good.

Not likely though. Favre would rather mow his lawn.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Hopefully A. Davis doesn't get burned another 4 times on pass plays in 2 quarters.

He has another golden opportunity to see some elite D-line talent with Allen, the Williams' Wall, and Edwards. Should be another good reality check for the rookie. And hopefully Iupati can continue his solid play!
I'm looking forward to see what Dixon can do against the William's
Originally posted by ninerdaddy:

He probably wont even get a chance. Robinson will probably take most of carries against their first team D.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by ninerdaddy:

He probably wont even get a chance. Robinson will probably take most of carries against their first team D.

and fumble