LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 294 users in the forums

Is our management too soft?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Are the Yorks embarassed to admit that Alex was not the right pick in the draft? What other team has given their quarterback 6 years to prove himself? If a quarterback is on a team for 6 years, that means they are good. Not in our case. We have given Alex so many opportunities and he is still missing his targets. There is absolutely no excuse for missing a wide open Vernon Davis. Grow some balls, admit you were wrong, and get someone in here who will LEAD our team to victory.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
yes
Yeah, they need to learn how to lay a woo hit on somebody.
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
Are the Yorks embarassed to admit that Alex was not the right pick in the draft? What other team has given their quarterback 6 years to prove himself? If a quarterback is on a team for 6 years, that means they are good. Not in our case. We have given Alex so many opportunities and he is still missing his targets. There is absolutely no excuse for missing a wide open Vernon Davis. Grow some balls, admit you were wrong, and get someone in here who will LEAD our team to victory.

Um...duh...do seriously think the Yorks know how to manage this franchise?
  • Apone
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:

We should cut alex because he missed a throw in preseason?..even though the year before the same duo tied an NFL record?
  • bret
  • Veteran
You need two kinds of players to win in the NFL: players with talent and players with character.

When a player like Vernon Davis come into the league, his talent is obvious; his character is not. As we know now, Vernon's heart was in the right place, but he was immature. Having the second type of player - the Michael Robinson or Alex Smith or some of the other high-character players around help those talented but maybe slightly rudderless players to get their bearings and become the kind of high character players they need to be to be truly successful.

So the question is: can you win with a high-character quarterback who is lacking in some of talent areas? Evidently the Yorks have answered that question "yes". But I think most of the fans believe the answer is "no"!!
IBL
hell yeah. it all starts at the top. for the past few weeks i've seen Eddie D doing interviews with different outlets regarding Jerry Rice's HOF and i'm instatly taken back to the good ole' days. now he was a owner. ...

but when I see John York at the training camp or pictures of him being shown along with Jed; I feel like who the fcuk are these chumps. they truely do not seem to belong in owning the 49ers. I just do not get that gung-ho feeling from seeing that. nor am i not excited

Can someone help me out? I just moved to Orlando and was wondering if anyone knows where I can watch the 49ers games on sunday. Are there any backer bars in orlando?

[ Edited by yourhero24 on Aug 15, 2010 at 23:06:48 ]
Originally posted by yourhero24:
Can someone help me out? I just moved to Orlando and was wondering if anyone knows where I can watch the 49ers games on sunday. Are there any backer bars in orlando?

Most chain restaurants like Chili's and TGIF's have the Sunday Ticket going. I'm sure you could find one of those around.
Look what I found in a quick search: http://www.pipersdowntown.com/

Quote:

Welcome to PIPERS DOWNTOWN Sports Bar & Grill where it’s the place to be for lunch, dinner, comfort, fun, & excellent guest service. In addition to the dining experience come enjoy your favorite sports team on one of the projection or many big screen TVs. Perfect place to support the local Orlando Magic or your favorite NFL team on NFL Ticket.
Why do you believe the agenda of the Yorks is to win?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Look what I found in a quick search: http://www.pipersdowntown.com/

Quote:

Welcome to PIPERS DOWNTOWN Sports Bar & Grill where it’s the place to be for lunch, dinner, comfort, fun, & excellent guest service. In addition to the dining experience come enjoy your favorite sports team on one of the projection or many big screen TVs. Perfect place to support the local Orlando Magic or your favorite NFL team on NFL Ticket.

thanks man, I know that most chains have the sunday ticket. I was just wondering if there was a place that i could go where I wouldn't be the only 49ers fan.
Share 49ersWebzone