There are 141 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

what you liked and didnt like ( PRESEASON WEEK 1)

Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
Liked:
Alex Smith because of that one play when he threw that one pass to Walker in stride after a 7 step drop. It looks like he worked on his footwork.

Disliked
Alex Smith because of that one missed opportunity to Davis for a TD

That's how I feel. Its preseason football. Those slants and posts are going to be the bread and butter of the passing game so its imperative that we get the wrinkles out before Seattle.

And out Depth is really good.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
Dislike: CBS Broadcast. Although it did provide some timely humor.

i was LMAO

Liked:
Dixon
Briggs
The D in general
N. Davis
Williams

Disliked:
missed blocking on O
lapses in secondary
James injury
Carr made solid decisions when passing the ball. Anybody can tell that he is a seasoned vet. Smith is the starter but Carr is a legitimate back up who can win.
4. David Baas: Snapped the ball well today. Push at the center of the line for the first time in a while. The goal line push was excellent. I really like him at center next to the two young guards

been saying this for years that D. Bass needs to play center.
Originally posted by teeohh:

smith suckedddddddd

Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Like: Dixon, Carr

Dislike: Smith, Smith, and more Smith. Still cant get it done. Looks scared under pressure. Off target on majority of his passes.........3/9 for 37 yards YIKES !

If Smith remains starter for the rest of the year, we're in big trouble........

ZRF posting a whine about Smith. How unusual.
I'm not sure if I liked it or not, but there was a Cody Wallace signing! lol.
Liked Briggs and Bruce Davis at OLB.

Seems like they both played well and brought consistent pressure. Probably only one of them will make the team, but with our injuries there you never know. It's nice that we have some 3rd string guys who look decent.
Liked
Nate Davis, Anthony Dixon, Kyle Williams! pick 6 by Reggie Smith, Jason Hill peeling back on a MuthaF**ka, No Gore, Willis or Crabtree (keep talent healthy).

Disliked
Alex Smith's inaccurracy, Carr being sacked so damned much, Mays not doing sh!t, poor tackling in 1st quarter.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
I'm not sure if I liked it or not, but there was a Cody Wallace sighting! lol.

Fixed.
I liked how people kept making excuses for Smith's innacuracy..
Originally posted by fister30:
Carr made solid decisions when passing the ball. Anybody can tell that he is a seasoned vet. Smith is the starter but Carr is a legitimate back up who can win.

Yeah too bad he took so many sacks.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
4. David Baas: Snapped the ball well today. Push at the center of the line for the first time in a while. The goal line push was excellent. I really like him at center next to the two young guards

been saying this for years that D. Bass needs to play center.

I'm with you, Negro. Baas' future with the team will be at center.
Originally posted by prime21:
Originally posted by fister30:

Yeah too bad he took so many sacks.

I'm not too upset about that. Remember Alex took something like 6 or 7 sacks in the first pre-season game last year and clearly did better than Hill when we put him in as the starter...