There are 115 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers Yearbook 2009

It comes on 21'st of August at 2am est. Thought I let you guys know since I did a smart search on direct tv and typed in 49ers. I believe it comes on ESPN or ESPN2. I am sorry I am not at home so I cant look it up just search for it. These shows are always good no matter how bad the teams were last year.
Sweet, Miles! Thanks for the heads up. And sorry to thread jack but are you going to either the game in ATL or CAR?
ESPN 2 bro...
good looking out, i'ma dvr it when i get home
Originally posted by btak49:
Sweet, Miles! Thanks for the heads up. And sorry to thread jack but are you going to either the game in ATL or CAR?

Yeah man I will be hitting both of them up.
gonna bump this guys... Remember 2:00 AM EST on ESPN2
Thanks for the heads up! Warning to people that have it set to record on DVR, it looks like a bunch of live events are on right before it so it might not start at the time it is scheduled.

[ Edited by Niner3030 on Aug 20, 2010 at 20:14:53 ]
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
gonna bump this guys... Remember 2:00 AM EST on ESPN2

Dvr Set to record
Originally posted by Niner3030:
Thanks for the heads up! Warning to people that have it set to record on DVR, it looks like a bunch of live events are on right before it so it might not start at the time it is scheduled.

They should stop the live event if it goes longer than planned, 49er yearbook is way more important
Thanks, just setup to record
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by Niner3030:

They should stop the live event if it goes longer than planned, 49er yearbook is way more important

Agreed.
Looks like espn screwed us again.
Originally posted by gato80:

Stupid tennis
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Originally posted by gato80:

Stupid tennis

This has happened before, I don't think they will push it back either.