LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 232 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ INDIANAPOLIS COLTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Pre-Season Game 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • jrg
  • Veteran
It's OUR time
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
damn it, I knew I'd fck this up....

just got back from a couple after parties...and is 6:26 now...fuuuuuu do I stay up and risk passing out during the game...or sleep for 3.5 hours and risk over sleeping.....aahhhhh

ur f**ked either way. You'll probably fall asleep during the game. Record it. If you go to sleep now, you will NOT wake up to watch the game.

I can't believe this...I don't know why how this was possible, but I just woke up for some stupid reason.....

that is 2.5 hours...TWO.5 hrs of sleep

now I'm really fcked....I have to stay up now.....I would drink some coffee, but it might quit of me before reaching my system....har har........but seriously the coffee would not be a good mix with the alcohol from a few hours ago .

anyone have advice on what to drink to keep me up?

just got back from a couple after parties...and is 6:26 now...fuuuuuu do I stay up and risk passing out during the game...or sleep for 3.5 hours and risk over sleeping.....aahhhhh

ur f**ked either way. You'll probably fall asleep during the game. Record it. If you go to sleep now, you will NOT wake up to watch the game.

I can't believe this...I don't know why how this was possible, but I just woke up for some stupid reason.....

now I'm really fcked....I have to stay up now.....I would drink some coffee, but it might quit of me before reaching my system....har har........but seriously the coffee would not be a good mix with the alcohol from a few hours ago .

1 can of mountain dew keeps me up for 24 hours.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

monster/red bull/5 hour energy
NFL Network stream is up on VEETLE!

http://www.veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4c4483dbec62d

Just watch the 1st half of the game and go to sleep. Most of the player on the 2nd half are scrubbs that won't make the team so it wont matter.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
From MM twitter

Crabtree and Willis are not in uniform.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
From MM twitter

damn wanted crabtree to play but its ok not worth risking an injury for
  • XLIX
From MM twitter

It's ok. I'd rather see more of our other players (Bowman, Z, etc...)
  • Tman
  • Veteran
From MM twitter

Damn I was hoping Crabs would play at least the 1st series

Originally posted by nothing03:

Just watch the 1st half of the game and go to sleep. Most of the player on the 2nd half are scrubbs that won't make the team so it wont matter.

its funny but I think we have some of the best scrubs in the NFL to watch...lol...

looking forward to Nate Davis and Dixon getting playing time, as well as Jason Hill...

also want to see if Briggs is the real deal....some are very high on the kid....but I wasn't very impressed last season...he just looks too thin out there....Manny doesn't look huge, weight wise for his height...but he plays strong....that is what I'm hoping to see from Briggs...if not then I hope someone else steps up. As well as Taylor Mays...

I think all these players will play the whole 3rd Qtr.

anyway, I'm about to step out and get some RedBull...I forgot about that...

I need to stay up to also watch the Giants Padres game.
  • JDog
  • Veteran
I am here at the game!
  • XLIX
Originally posted by Tman:
From MM twitter

Damn I was hoping Crabs would play at least the 1st series

Why? I'd rather see Brandon Jones, Z, Kyle Williams, etc...We already know what Crabtree can do. And P Willy...I'd rather him sit out the whole preseason.
how can i watch this on the PC without having to download something or pay something?
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Player out today are as follows per MM

Crabtree
Willis
Nedney
B Jones
Laboy
Brooks
Heitmann
P Adams
Coffee