There are 166 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ INDIANAPOLIS COLTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Pre-Season Game 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by XLIX:
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
From MM twitter

Crabtree and Willis are not in uniform.

Damn I was hoping Crabs would play at least the 1st series

Why? I'd rather see Brandon Jones, Z, Kyle Williams, etc...We already know what Crabtree can do. And P Willy...I'd rather him sit out the whole preseason.

Because I havent seen him in a game in almost 8 months
Player out today are as follows per MM

Crabtree
Willis
Nedney
B Jones
Laboy
Brooks
Heitmann
P Adams
Coffee
Balmer

are you serious???
  • XLIX

Crabtree
Willis
Nedney
B Jones
Laboy
Brooks
Heitmann
P Adams
Coffee
Balmer

He'll be there in spirits. I bet he woke up early today to put in a prayer for us.

Good for Coffee though. I wish him the best.
is this game available on tvu?
From MM twitter

Why? I'd rather see Brandon Jones, Z, Kyle Williams, etc...We already know what Crabtree can do. And P Willy...I'd rather him sit out the whole preseason.

crabtree cant sit out the whole preseason he is not a superstar even andre johnson is playing and he is by far the best WR in the nfl he needs to work on his timings with our QB
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by global_nomad:

Crabtree
Willis
Nedney
B Jones
Laboy
Brooks
Heitmann
P Adams
Coffee
Balmer

are you serious???

yes I am! I heard he might retire.... haha
This was exactly the list Maiocco listed dude so dont get your panties in a bunch
Go niners! Stay healthy!

I was going to watch on my big tv but I'm too lazy to get out of bed
Originally posted by GoldandGarnet:
how can i watch this on the PC without having to download something or pay something?

http://www.veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4c4483dbec62d
10 more minutes guys cant wait..hurry up time lol...
  • XLIX
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
From MM twitter

crabtree cant sit out the whole preseason he is not a superstar even andre johnson is playing and he is by far the best WR in the nfl he needs to work on his timings with our QB

I wouldn't say he's the best WR "by far" in the NFL. The best...yes, but not by far. Alot of WRs put up the same numbers as AJ. Miles Austin put up better numbers than him last year. Here's to Crabtree breaking out also

• XLIX
Originally posted by GoldandGarnet:
how can i watch this on the PC without having to download something or pay something?

justin tv
the game in the bay area is on ch. 44 (KBHK for the old folks) and apparently after all these years o'l Kenneth Copeland is still doing his thing...

no disrespect, but I couldn't wait for him to finish up when I was a kid so my cartoons could show up on my T.V. again.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
the game in the bay area is on ch. 44 (KBHK for the old folks) and apparently after all these years o'l Kenneth Copeland is still doing his thing...

no disrespect, but I couldn't wait for him to finish up when I was a kid so my cartoons could show up on my T.V. again.

damn I was hoping they would just pipe through an NFLN production. But maybe NFLN is just showing the local broadcast.
Jersey on. Let's do this!
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
From MM twitter

I wouldn't say he's the best WR "by far" in the NFL. The best...yes, but not by far. Alot of WRs put up the same numbers as AJ. Miles Austin put up better numbers than him last year. Here's to Crabtree breaking out also

Austin had 2 more td's then Andre but he had 20 more catches and about 300 more yards
Share 49ersWebzone